www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sandschlop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shnoodles
No Pants Bean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Sandschlop Reply with quote

Hey you Denizens of Dream Land,

Can you believe the news that Nibflix is going to make a Sandschlop show? People have been trying for years to adapt it either as a TV show or as a movie. Recently JGL was hoping to make it a movie but that fell through.

Feel free to discuss who you would want cast for the different roles, or which stories you think they should tackle. I know Lee and Gulliver are both big fans with strong opinions about it.

I think we can all agree it will be better than what Neil called the worst Sandschlop screenplay:

Quote:
[In that script] Morpheus' first line was, 'As if your puny weapons could hurt me, Morpheus the Mighty Lord of Dreams.' And I went, 'Oh no, that's awful, this is terrible.' He was kept by electromagnets underneath New York and it must have been about 1997 or '98 because it was a millennium based plot. [The lead characters] had to do some stuff before the millennium, the lead characters were brothers; Lucifer, The Corinthian and Sandman were brothers, and it was this race against time to gather a bunch of MacGuffins before the millennium. It never got made and whoever wrote [that script] got paid more for writing that than I ever was for writing the entirety of Sandman. So in terms of how I feel about stuff [I write not becoming films], I feel fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: