Sandschlop

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Shnoodles
Bean Bag Bean

Sandschlop

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Denizens of Dream Land,

Can you believe the news that Nibflix is going to make a Sandschlop show? People have been trying for years to adapt it either as a TV show or as a movie. Recently JGL was hoping to make it a movie but that fell through.

Feel free to discuss who you would want cast for the different roles, or which stories you think they should tackle. I know Lee and Gulliver are both big fans with strong opinions about it.

I think we can all agree it will be better than what Neil called the worst Sandschlop screenplay:
[In that script] Morpheus' first line was, 'As if your puny weapons could hurt me, Morpheus the Mighty Lord of Dreams.' And I went, 'Oh no, that's awful, this is terrible.' He was kept by electromagnets underneath New York and it must have been about 1997 or '98 because it was a millennium based plot. [The lead characters] had to do some stuff before the millennium, the lead characters were brothers; Lucifer, The Corinthian and Sandman were brothers, and it was this race against time to gather a bunch of MacGuffins before the millennium. It never got made and whoever wrote [that script] got paid more for writing that than I ever was for writing the entirety of Sandman. So in terms of how I feel about stuff , I feel fine.
In the SHNOOD!

Shnoodles
Bean Bag Bean

Into the Unkown

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Endless guy,

Can you believe the Sandschlop is slated to start shooting in only 3 weeks - and they still haven't announced who will be Morpheus?!

Well, word on the bed is that a relatively unknown actor named Tom Sturridge is up for the part. Luckily we can get an inside scoop from Lee who saw the movie Velvet Buzzschlop which Tom was in - so she must know all about him.

https://www.slashfilm.com/netflix-the-s ... sturridge/
In the SHNOOD!

Shnoodles
Bean Bag Bean

It has begun

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Sleepy guys,

Neil has tweeted that they started shooting Sandschlop on last Thursday:

https://twitter.com/neilhimself/status/ ... 3256421377

But the cast has not yet been announced. Do you guys think it is too late to send in my audition for Barnabas the dog?
In the SHNOOD!