www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for Mr Nibs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Question for Mr Nibs Reply with quote

I think we should start a forum for gaming. All types of gaming - computer gaming, board gaming, role play gaming, pancake gaming, etc. You might not know this about me but I am a very big gamer! I like to LARP with Snuffles and also I RPGed with Duddles (back in the day) and one time me and Muffins MMORPGLARPed!

Can you create the forum Nibs? Pancakes.
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Are we making much progress on this Nibs?

Pancakes.
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Concerned... Reply with quote

It seems our moderator isn't quite up to the task. Perhaps we should consider nominating a new moderator. Has Nibs been drinking again?
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Second day - still no forum Reply with quote

Maybe Nibs has really been hitting the bottle hard. Remember that time he was here in St Louis and he got so wasted he thought the space heater was Schlop and he almost got singed! I think Lee took a picture of him at the time. It was so crazy...
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Day 3 - no forum in sight Reply with quote

I wonder if Schlop is accidentally sitting on Nibs and Nibs can't get free to update the forums? I think that happened to Snuffles once.

Maybe Lee should make sure Schlop isn't sitting on Nibs.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: it will be so Reply with quote

Hullo DJ

Thanks for your suggestions! Yeah... I was indeed being sat upon. Also.. there was another beetle ... and you know how i am with beetles... but before I went into my week-long coma... Lee was able to subdue him under a glass.

I'd be happy to create your forum. I'm always looking for new ideas and ways to improve the site. Thanks for your input!!!

Good day to you!
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: About time! Reply with quote

Thanks Nibs - the new forum looks GREAT! I love the way you made it rhyme about doing chores. Excellent!

I can't wait to go post in it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: