www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build a fjord for Lee!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:26 am    Post subject: Car Talk Reply with quote

Yeah wow, it is now Day 4 since Lee's car went away.

The good news is that we were able to walk to the store to get foodstuffs for stew (with Stu) and watch Schlop Atlas without needing a car.

The police seemed optimistic that they might find it...

We have a lot of memories with that car! We've had it for 18 years, which is longer than we've had Sneeches and Peaches! Or me!

I hope it's doing ok and isn't too cold or lonely.

I hope they enjoy listening to the Tangled CD that was playing...
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Fuzzy hugs Reply with quote

All us bears are sending warm fuzzy hugs to Lee to help her get through a temporary malaise and restore her to a state of fuzziness!

Feel better Lee!
Duddles
Dinky Bean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:05 am    Post subject: Birthday hoo Reply with quote

Hoo Lee is my best friend and she is always sending me pats and she got me a pikachu friend and she introduced me to Mr. Patapouf and gives me good foodstuffs to nibble on and I like Lee hoo hoo!
DJ
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:07 am    Post subject: Lee rocks Reply with quote

Lee is the coolest and I am glad she lets me tag along to her classes with her where I get to learn a lot and I definitely don't take naps in her backpack. Also Lee and I are the best board game team ever pretty much. Fuzzah for Lee!
Gulliver
Schlop's Pal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:14 am    Post subject: Way down in Sneechestown Reply with quote

Hi. I appreciate that Lee sees all the best musicals and shows and then tells me about them, like Sneechestown and Moulin Schlop. I hope she gets to see some great shows this year.

Question: Who is Gulliver?
peaches
Whoza Fuzzy Bean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:16 am    Post subject: Lee knows Sneeches Reply with quote

I am thankful for Lee since she brings Sneeches to come visit me! Yay Sneeches!
Shnoodles
No Pants Bean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:19 am    Post subject: May the fuzz be with you Reply with quote

Lee is great to chat to about movies and she and I got to see Schlop Wars together and I didn't fall asleep once during the whole movie! I couldn't possibly find anything to complain about with Lee... except maybe how she keeps thinking I like that big slug from Schlop Wars when really it is Muffins who for some reason is obsessed with him...
Muffins
Legendary Bean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:36 am    Post subject: Sluggo is lit! Reply with quote

Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:40 am    Post subject: Lee is the best! Reply with quote

Lee is the best - she carried a whole jar of quarters halfway across the country just so that I could play the arcade games at the Air BnSneech. And Lee didn't even get mad when I accidentally watched all the Mandos without waiting for her. Lee is so nice!
mini-nibs
Fuzziest Bean of All

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:43 am    Post subject: Hugs 4 Lee! Reply with quote

Lee rules!

Even though I am usually too little to give hugs, Lee helped me be a part of a big group hug over Sneechmas and it was the best moment of my life!

Hugs to Lee!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: