www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schlop Racer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Motion Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snuffles
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Schlop Racer Reply with quote

Oh geez - am I the only one interested in this new movie? I think it looks awesome! It's about the guy from Into the Wild racing a car and stuff and also it is made by the guys that made the Matrix... woot! Also Stephen Colbert nemesis Rain is in it. RAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!! People are saying it is going to be a bomb but I think it is gonna be great!

Oh man... I'm getting too excited... I need to have DJ sit on me so I can calm down...
lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Schlop only knows how to race Reply with quote

Hi Snuffs

Im glad you're so excited about this movie!

Yeah, I mean on one hand it does have Emile and the Wachowski Bros. But on the other hand it seems rather special effects heavy and racing focused. But I think it might be pretty cool. Want to see it with me?

I just hope I dont get motion sick!
Snuffles
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Turds! Reply with quote

Yeah! I wan't to see it with you Lee! So far it is getting great reviews... there is even talk about multi-colored turds!

Quote:
Young boys will probably eat this stuff up but older fans of the cartoons might leave the movie feeling like the Wachowskis have taken a big fat multi-colored dump on their sense of nostalgia.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Motion Pictures All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: