www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sandman
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: More to come? Reply with quote

Neil gave an interview and he said:

Quote:
Iím definitely now starting to think about 2013, two years from now, is Sandmanís 25th anniversary. And weíre looking at end of 2013, and Iím going, I think writing my first Sandman comic for a decade would be really fun.

I wonder what that means?

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Lee + Neil = ??? Reply with quote

I heard that Lee might be going to see Neil in a week. I wonder what he will talk about?

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Lee + Neil * Amanda = ???? Reply with quote

Lee is going to see Neil again and this time Amanda Palmer will be there too.

I wonder what will happen with Lee and Neil and Amanda all in the same room?

Nibs
TOASTY Bean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: AFP + NG Reply with quote

One more day to go!
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: More Sandman! Reply with quote

The big news is that Neil is going to write a Sandman prequel that will come out in 2013!

I am going to have to reread the series before then!

Very exciting!

lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Yes! Reply with quote

Yeah, Gulliver, you should totally read it again.

Maybe we can read it together like we did for 1602!!

Hooray!!
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: The Longest Overture Reply with quote

Boy, I can't believe I wrote that the prequel would come out in 2013. Here it is almost 2015 and only half of it has come out. Part 4 is supposed to be out on December 17th.

So far it has been pretty good. My favorite character is a blue girl named Hope that is traveling with Morpheus. Hopefully we will get to meet Morpheus' dad in the next issue.

In a recent goodreads Q&A Neil said:

Quote:
I think I'm too slow a writer these days to write a monthly comic. Better to just do one off projects...

I wonder why he is a slower writer now. Probably because he is too distracted from online stuff like twitter and tumblr and the Schlopstakovich forums.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Lee saw Neil! Reply with quote

Lee saw Neil and got to eat Matzah ball soup - all in the same night. I got to watch along with the live stream. Unfortunately Lee had to sit behind a big afro so I probably had the better view.

Neil talked a lot about pickled peaches and blurbs.

What a night!

peaches
Schlop's Right-Hand Bean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: peter piper picked a peck of pickled peaches Reply with quote

Yeah what was up with those pickled peaches in Tulsa?

They sounded too salty!

Yechhh
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Oso in Oslo Reply with quote

Neil told me on twitter he would be willing to do the Future Library project which is where people write books that we can read in 2114.

I think I will probably start saving pennies for a trip to Oslo to see Neil's ceremony. Maybe Schlop will go too. We could hang in the forest with Neil and that would be pretty cool.

I wonder what 2114 will be like...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: