GUNDY spotted

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
lee
No Pants Bean

GUNDY spotted

Post by lee »

Oh no!

I was just digging through this really old bag that I hadn't looked in for years... and at the bottom was something soft... and white... and I just found Gundy!!

I've hooked him up to an IV, and Nibs and Schlop have given him the prime spot on the bed, and are pruning his fur. I hope he'll be ok.

Once he gets on his feet, hopefully I can convince him to join up in the forum. Poor little guy.
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

He's a little one, right?

Post by DJ »

That Guny is a small bear, no? I think one time I was just sitting around and I thought I was sitting on a lumpy part of the bed - and then it turned out I was sitting on Gundy! He was quite upset, I tell you - I laughed for a long time after that one. I had been sitting right on him and didn't even notice.

Tell him I said hi.
Zupancakes
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

!!!!

Post by Nibs »

Hey.. Gundy is bigger than ME. Who're you calling a small bear?!

I'll sit on you, you pink round rolly polly bear. I'll turn you into a flapjack.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Gundy...

Post by Shnoodles »

Isn't he Snowy's child?

That's what I always assumed...

I mean Snowy got all fat and was retaining water, and then one day all of a sudden I see Gundy running around. Coincidence?
In the SHNOOD!