What do you think of Schlop's Website?

This forum focuses on how cool Schlop is and other subtopics as such.
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

SysKebab

Post by mini-nibs »

Yesterday was the day all the sites went down on the net - we're talking your Sneechbooks, your SchlopsApp, your Nibstagrams. But amid the rubble of all the destroyed servers, one site remained standing strong - the Schlop site!

Big respect to Nibs for keeping the forums operating thru all the turmoil. It really helps keep us bears connected in trying times. Fuzzah for Nibs!
Care for a little Nibs?
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Schlop rebranded

Post by Muffins »

I heard that Schlop is soft launching a rebrand of the Schlop site and it is now gonna be called SCHLOPSTAKOVICH in all uppercase!

I think it really adds lots of excitement to the site. I wonder if Sneeches came up with the idea?
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Elon stay away!

Post by Snuffles »

Recently there has been lots of drama on the nets when Elon bought Twitter and then fired everyone and is quickly turning the site into a chaotic wasteland.

Luckily for us we still have Schlop's forums where Schlop is a benevolent ruler who does not often involve himself in the goings-on of us mere bearfolk.

I hope if Elon tries to buy the Schlop site that Schlop will turn him down - no matter how many cans of tuna Schlop could buy with the payout. It is important us bears have a safe space to post about all sorts of things.

Fuzzah for Schlop's forums!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

Update completed

Post by mini-nibs »

Hey y'all - sorry for the delay but I think I finally got the Schlop forums updated to phpBB version 3.3.10 and the PHP to 8.1. We will just have to update our PB next - heh, just kidding PB!

Hopefully the forums will be working as snappy as ever and nothing will break!
Care for a little Nibs?