Nibs Reloaded

This forum focuses on how cool Schlop is and other subtopics as such.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Nibs Reloaded

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys,

Nibs here. Phew, what a harrowing few days it's been. I've never been so scared in my life.

So I realized that Lee was moving when one day I woke up and the dresser was gone. Dressers don't just up and vanish. So I jumped up on the Bed-the-size-of-13-Schlops and hid under a pillow. I figured that wherever the bed goes, I go. It was a good bet.

A few days later, I woke up in a pile of covers... on the floor! Oh no, the bed was taken but I wasn't! I looked around for Schlop... but I didn't see him. I panicked and ran to the window to cry for help... but instead I bonked into the window and passed out.

When I came to, I was being lifted up and put into a ... a.... garbage bag! Oh no! I felt around in the bag. It was full of other bears, like me. There was Pawn and Snowy. But there were also quite a few bears I'd never seen before. Were these the forgotten Bears of the Closet?! Was this the trash bag?! Oh no!

I kept feeling around and sure enough, Schlop wasn't in the bag. Oh dear! I did manage to find PB... surely we wouldn't all be being thrown out.

I've never been so scared in all my life. This could be the end... the big Garbage Dump in the sky. I thought of all the things I always wanted to do on Schlop's site but would never get the chance. I thought if only I had hugged Schlop goodbye. I was so sad.

The bag got moved into the trunk of a car and I knew I was a goner. I tried not to think of what would happen next. I cried for what seemed like weeks.

Then the trunk opened and the bag was carried into some house. I couldn't see out... but at least we were warm again.

Finally, last night... a hand went burrowing through the bag. It bypassed all the other bears, squeezing and releasing them, until it found me and then I was yanked up into the air! It was Lee! She hugged me and apologized for everything and put me on the prime pillow, next to Schlop on the Bed-the-size-of-13-Schlops. Schlop gave me a hug too. Boy was I glad to see everyone.

Phew... ok, well now back to forum management. Sorry I've been away for so long. Good to see you all again.

Nibs
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Post too long

Post by Muffins »

That was a long post. Could you post the mp3?
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Nibs

CO Bear Status Report

Post by Nibs »

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to post a general update. I know the CO bears haven't been very active on the forums lately. Just want to let you folks in St Louis know that it was all due to technical difficulties, and now that computers are in place, things should be back to normal.

Currently Schlop and I are living up in Golden in a cabin. We like it so far, we feel safe and warm and have a whole floor to ourselves.

The other bears are living in a nice luxurious basement appartment in Denver. Unlike the basement of Jamaica (which is spoken of in so often in negative terms on this forum), this basement is roomy and comfortable and has the Bed-The-Size-of-18-Schlops in it.

Everyone finally can get to a computer now, so we're back in business.

Thanks for your patience during this transition time.
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Muffins P3's

Post by Muffins »

Nibs since you now are back and running with your computer, are you going to post a bi-weekly mp3 for us to hear? I'm really looking forward to it - I just know the songs are gonna ROCK! You should also write a few words about each song you post.
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Shnoodles

No elmos please

Post by Shnoodles »

I just hope that the songs that Nibs posts are cool Canadian-MooseRock-Anthems and not wussy elmo mewings...
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

Awakening

Post by Nibs »

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnn.

Phew... I feel like I've been napping for weeks... that was some nap I took. What day is it? Yipes! I have been asleep for a long time! Oh no!

Well... better go check out what's new on the forums... sorry guys... sometimes naps just get the best of you. Let me see what's been going on...
Evil Monkey
Regular Bean

The Dreaming

Post by Evil Monkey »

Welcome back to the Waking, Nibs. I hope your dreams were pleasant. Did you have any nightmares by any chance?

Sometimes nightmares can be caused by the silliest of things. For example, a toy monkey with cymbals and Death in his eyes. How this becomes a nightmare - no one really knows.

Some say a nightmare is when your soul tries to escape your body. Others say it is when insanity begins to win the war in your mind. What do you think, Nibs?
lee
No Pants Bean

Nibs update

Post by lee »

Hey Guys...

Just want to let everyone know that Nibs is going to be OK. He was released from the clinic today and the doctor said he's showing every sign of recovering. The doctor said after a few more naps with Schlop and watching some Kingdom Hearts... Nibs should be good as new.

Until Nibs is completely well.... I agreed to take over administrative duties on this forum.

We all wish you the best Nibs.

Mr. Monkey
Special Bean

Rest up Mr. Nibs!

Post by Mr. Monkey »

I look forward to your return, where you shall moderate better than ever.
Ooo eee Ooo Ahhh Ahhh
Nibs

Nibs Revived

Post by Nibs »

Oooh boy.

Hey guys. I know it's been a while. Just wanted to say hi.

My doctor said I'm finally allowed to moderate again... but only in short doses. I hope everyone understands.

I know some of you may have heard about the shudder Beetle Incident. I just want to assure everyone that I'm ok and the beetle never harmed me and it was just shock I was suffering from.

Alright... time to see what's been going on in my absence. Hope everyone is doing well. It's good to be back.
Nibs

latest news

Post by Nibs »

Hey loyal forum readers,

As you may know...Lee is leaving us for a few days. And I somehow still haven't figured out how to turn on the computer without her! So we won't be doing much posting. But I hope you guys still feel free to post and we will reply when she gets back.

Meanwhile... I finally got some pictures of me and mini-Nibs...I'll put them up in the New Arrivals thread.

Everybody have a good weekend!

NIBS
Nibs

Countdown to take off

Post by Nibs »

Oh this is very exciting! We just got all packed up. I got my own mini suitcase and put my own mini toothbrush in it.

Sneeches and Peaches are all packed too...and Schlop of course.

We are looking forward to the trip!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Nibs

1000th post!!!

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys!

This is the 1000th post! I can't believe we made it all the way to 1000! I'm so proud of everyone! Thanks for sticking with these forums. This is so exciting!!!!

I hope you all stick around until 2000!

Good job, guys!!!! Cheers to all bears who post on the forums!

Hip Hip HOORAY!
Schlop
The One and Only

1000th post!

Post by Schlop »

MEEP MOP MOOP!!!
Meep Mop Moop
Shnoodles

Worried

Post by Shnoodles »

Geez, I am kind of worried about you Nibs. I know Lee left you all alone while she went off to England, and you haven't posted on the forums since she left. I keep having this vision of you covered in beetles, too scared to move. That would be horrible.

Let me know if you are allright Nibs!
In the SHNOOD!