Close Encounters of the FAMOUS Kind

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Close Encounters of the FAMOUS Kind

Post by Snuffles »

Hey guys, I though I should start up a post on all the famous celebrities we run into!

I haven't spotted any celebrities yet... but I'm always on the look-out! I heard that Lee once spotted Jennifer Aniston. Please regale us with that story.
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Spottings

Post by Duddles »

The other day I spotted what appeared to be two fuzzy bunnies having lunch at the bistro on the corner with acress Maggie Gyllenhaal. Maggie appeared to be eating french onion soup and the bunnies were munching on lettuce. On my way out I saw three more bunnies coming in with Peter Sarsgaard! Looks like someone had a lunch date.
Where's Petri?
lee
No Pants Bean

famous elves

Post by lee »

Yeah, that was pretty cool when I saw Jennifer Aniston. She was in the San Francisco airport. I asked to take a picture of her and she said no thanks, she didn't want to cause a scene. I said ok and that I was a really big fan. Turns out I didn't have any film in my camera anywho.

But that story is nothing on the time I saw Orlando Bloom outside the ice cream shop in Glenwood Springs. (Only a few stores down from where I first met DJ!)
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Bunbelievable

Post by PB »

Duddles,

I'm not sure whether to be more suspicious about whether you saw those celebrities or whether you actually saw bunnies.

You seem to be a bit confused about bunnies these days.

Hoo hoo.
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Iced cream

Post by DJ »

Oooo, I remember that ice cream shop! Good times.
Zupancakes
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Lara Croft Unveiled

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys,

Today Schlop and I were eating McNuggets (from Wendys) and watching a documentary on Angelina Jolie. Did you know her father is John Voight? I didn't realize that.

Anywho, she was all Goth in high school and everyone hated her. Then she landed a few tough roles, but her big breakthrough came by costarring with Wynona Ryder in Girl, Interrupted. It was pretty interesting to see all she went through- she almost quit acting for a while, but she kept winning Golden Globes, so she kept coming back.

We stopped watching when she started dating Billy Bob Thornton (who was actually dating Laura Dern, of Jurassic Park, but left her for Jolie. Crazy!) and that's all to report.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Hey Nibs

Post by Shnoodles »

That's weird, because I thought her father was Jon Voight. And also - if you are watching a show about Angelina Jolie - it's not a documentary! It's more of a hollywood gossip commercial.
In the SHNOOD!
lee
No Pants Bean

Tremosaurus

Post by lee »

Guys!

Today I was watching Tremors (with Kevin Bacon) on tv on the Spanish channel and then I realized that the young blond haired little girl in Tremors looked an awful lot like the young blond haired girl (Lex) in Jurassic Park.

I looked it up and sure enough, the girl who knows Unix systems and runs from dinsoaurs spent her youth running from giant sandworms!

Pretty cool that I saw that, eh?