Schlop & Turds

This forum focuses on how cool Schlop is and other subtopics as such.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlop & Turds

Post by Shnoodles »

I decided to start up a new turd discussion thread, so we can discuss turds here.

Also - I added Schlop to the subject since this forum is all related to Schlop.
In the SHNOOD!
Rafiki
Prolific Bean

Why I never...

Post by Rafiki »

I say old chap, leave it to the St Louis bears to raise the intellectual bar on this forum. Good heavens, I dare say.... "turds".... honestly.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Snuffalot

Post by Snuffles »

Ooooooo... turds!

I wonder what Schlop's turds look like?
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Re: Snuffalot

Post by DJ »

Snuffles wrote:I wonder what Schlop's turds look like?
Oh, that's an easy one. They look just like Nibs!
Last edited by DJ on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zupancakes
Duddles
King of the World Bean

turds

Post by Duddles »

I used to have a piece of cotton from my tail that would follow me around a lot. And whenever it got away Lee would always bring it back to me. That went on for many years. But then one day I realized it was gone, and this time Lee never found it for me. And I was sad.

Do you guys think that was a turd?
Where's Petri?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Tail turds

Post by Gulliver »

Dude, Duddles, I think I've seen that very turd you are talking about! Yeah, I was just behind the couch and there was this cottony turd. And I also saw somebody's nose. Weird huh?
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Re: Tail turds

Post by Duddles »

Gulliver wrote:Dude, Duddles, I think I've seen that very turd you are talking about! Yeah, I was just behind the couch and there was this cottony turd. And I also saw somebody's nose. Weird huh?
Really?
Where's Petri?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Re: Tail turds

Post by Gulliver »

Duddles wrote:
Gulliver wrote:Dude, Duddles, I think I've seen that very turd you are talking about! Yeah, I was just behind the couch and there was this cottony turd. And I also saw somebody's nose. Weird huh?
Really?
Psych!
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Wahhhhh

Post by Duddles »

Waahhhh.
Where's Petri?
lee
No Pants Bean

Hole in my Soul

Post by lee »

Duddles,

I'm pretty sure i still have that turd. I tend to keep things like that. I think it might be in a glass box preserved for the ages.

Or Schlop might've eaten it. He tends to get into things you know.

Anyway, that story of always returning your turd to you put a smile on my face. Those were good days. Thanks for the memory.
Shnoodles

Turds on the Big Screen

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey guys! I heard that Lee saw some movie called Ultraviolet - and when I looked it up on rotten tomatoes to see what it was about, I was quite surprised to see it seems to be largely about turds! Cool!
Ultraviolet will be studied with great interest in the future - not for its quality or its artistic merit, but rather to discover how a turd like this was made.
If you want to break up with your significant other, take him/her to this turd.
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Turds in the news!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you turd guys,

There hasn't been much about turds in awhile... but I found this headline for a fark thread that mentioned turds! Funny!
Thousands of Turkish troops enter northern Iraq. United States responds that Iraq must remain whole, that the world will not support a nation called Turdistan
In the SHNOOD!
Rafiki
Prolific Bean

Deer turds

Post by Rafiki »

Goodness gracious, recently a video has gone viral (as the youths say) amongst the bear denizens of Schlop's cabin showing a most brazen deer licking its posterior derriere in full view of Schlop's picture windows. It was most certainly not a pretty picture! Then today I heard tale that poor Duddles was relaxing by his favorite window when a deer sauntered up and - how should I say it? - did what one does at the loo! I do declare - these deer have gotten out of control and most definitely need to work on their manners and etiquette!
Bunny Spotter of the First Order
Nibs

Does a bear poop down the hall?

Post by Nibs »

Oh my!

There have been some toilet hijinks for the St Louis bears this week.

First the water levels were dropping and it was getting harder and harder to remove any debris, as it were.

Then the maintenance guys claimed to have resolved the problem, but they hadn't gone to the right toilet and had done nothing!

Then the bears got a GOLDEN KEY to go poop in a special apartment, left empty and kept clean, just for pooping.

Now a new toilet is being installed but there's rumors that it flooded the whole apartment building- ack!

Hopefully the St Louis bears took shelter in the top rung of the skub and hopefully all the water is dripping down onto the 2nd floor.

Will this new porcelain throne be worth it? We'll keep you posted!