Geocaching bear

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Geocaching bear

Post by Shnoodles »

I found this bear who is currently traveling up to the artic to meet some polar bears by way of geo-caching. He is also named Snuffles (like you, Snuffles) and so far has gone 44 miles and is still in Washington. Would any of you guys want to go traveling by geocaching? Where would you want to go?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details ... ker=TBB924
In the SHNOOD!
Snowy
Prolific Bean

Yukon Ho

Post by Snowy »

Dude.... that bear looks like me.

I wish I could get out of Washington....
lee
No Pants Bean

Quick, to the TravelCache Mobile

Post by lee »

Shnoodles,

That was a cool post. Hey- I was reading on mariaeberline.com that her fans asked her if she did any Geocaching while she was in St Louis. She said no, but she said that when she went to Forest Park, she thought "This would be a GREAT place to have some geocaches."

So you guys should go see if there are any around. Maybe I can bring my GPS next time I'm out there.

Also, if any of you DO want to travel by geocache... all you have to do is scamper a few blocks down. Maybe Snuffles could try geocaching to me and Schlop.
Shnoodles

Thanks Lee!

Post by Shnoodles »

That's cool that you thought my post was cool, because I also thought your reply to my post was very cool as well!

I'd like to go geocaching but not right now. Right now I've got too many things keeping me busy around here, I've got that brown polar bear and my T-shirts to watch out for. Also there is that little moose. I haven't seen him in awhile, but I have the feeling he might need me so I should stick around. But one day I would like to go to the great brown North to Canada!
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

update

Post by Nibs »

I just checked in on this geocaching bear.

He never really made it out of Washington. In fact, now he's back in Oregon, sort of making backwards progress.

He is also handicapped...didn't realize that...

Here is a picture of him and some other freak type bears...

http://tinyurl.com/3yvppr

(I just learned how to make long urls into tiny ones for easy posting...)