All about birds

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

All about birds

Post by Muffins »

I figured we should have a topic just for birds.

Recently mini-nibs came across a cool web cam of 2 bald eagles that live in Big Bear and they are currently incubating 2 eggs in their nest. Us bears have been captivated by these eagles, especially with how they have to survive high winds and snow that almost covers them up. It really makes you appreciate how tough animals have it in the wild unlike us lucky bears that get to stay on comfy beds with lots of blankets.

After us bears discovered the eagle cam it soon exploded in popularity and was written about in the papers - kind of like how us bears catapulted wordle to worldwide fame.

Do you guys think a live cam of Schlop would be just as popular?
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Schlopadee

Post by Muffins »

There has been some exciting news on the bird front.

Recently Nibs went on a trip to Canada and he got to go to a place with tons of birds and there were also bald eagles everywhere!

Then Schlop downloaded an App that identifies birds based on their birdsong - and Schlop found a Chestnut-backed Chickadee, a Pacific-slope Flycatcher, a Pacific Wren, and a Common Raven. Wow!
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Da Birds

Post by Muffins »

I heard that Schlop watched a movie called The Birds and it had a lot of birds that Schlop knew including seagulls, crows, and swifts.

Wow!
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Bird joke

Post by Nibs »

One of Lee's coworkers posted this birder joke today, and despite excessive googling I can't figure it out.

Maybe MiniNibs and SchlopGPT can help me?