Chocoshnoods

Food is a very important topic on these forums. We now have a new category devoted entirely to it (including any and all muffins, pancakes, and pastries).
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Chocoshnoods

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you foodies,

I figured we should have a thread just for chocolate stuff. We all like chocolate, right?

Well, maybe Duddles might be allergic, but most of us bears like chocolate.

Well... at least I like chocolate!

And today was a big day for me - not only did a new shipment of chocolate wafers come in from my Philo supplier - but this time there are two containers and one is a whole new flavor - Dark Chocolate. Cool!

And also I got a box of chocolate all the way from Germany. They box says Schokowurfel and I don't know what that means but maybe Schlop does? There are little squares in different color wrappings. Exciting!

In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Okay to lik?

Post by Duddles »

Hullo,

I got two chocolates kindly sent to me by Mister Patapouf from Belgium.

Do you think it would be okay to lik?

Do you think I really have a chocolate allergy Shnoodles? Sometimes I get puffy but then my puff goes poof so it should be okay to lik, right?

Hoo?
Where's Petri?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Mysterious brownie

Post by Shnoodles »

I heard there was a magical brownie that was served in Estes Park but Lee decided not to have a bite.

I wonder what was wrong with it?

Maybe next year I can come along and taste-test all brownie related treats for Lee and let her know if they are bite-worthy
In the SHNOOD!