Build an ark for Sneeches!!

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Build an ark for Sneeches!!

Post by peaches »

I heard from Gulliver who heard from Snuffles who heard from DJ who heard from Duddles who heard from Petri who heard from mini-nibs who read an email that Huggins and Muggins found an ark full of bears of all kinds! There are exotic bears and smokey bears and Muffy VanderBears and Very Important Bears and so many more!

Sneeches and I are going to visit the ark in July and will report back here to tell all about it. Sneeches has been working on building an ark of his own for many years and maybe seeing this ark will give him some ideas for his own ark.

Yay Sneeches!
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

A hug for Sneeches

Post by peaches »

Hi Sneeches!

I am excited to see you soon! I heard you might be a day late because you are giving a talk about Mindful Snarfing, but don't worry I will wait for you and will save you a grape!

Also mini-nibs helped me make this digital hug for you for whenever you need it!

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Estes Park Recap

Post by Nibs »

Hullo guys!

We've had a successful 2016 bear reunion here in Estes Park.

This year the St Louis bears sent one bear to represent them all: PEACHES!

Peaches has been doing his team proud though. He has been giving Lee hugs while Sneeches hangs out with Mom, and even taught Lee how to make guacamole.

We are 0/2 on movies due to everyone narcosleeping through the first one and a gruffly voice making the second one impossible to understand.

Lee is only 1/3 on hikes since she wussed out on climbing a peak and couldn't rally for the final day's trek.

But many good meals have been split and many Schlop hugs have been given and a cool game of Trivial Pursuit happened!

We also survived getting pulled over for illegally transporting people in the back- hoo hoo.

Hope more St Louis bears come next year!

Will anyone ever read this now that mininibs' notifier is down? If a post goes to a forum and no one sees it... did it really happen?
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

What a week!

Post by peaches »

Hi guys!

I had such a fun time at Estes Park!

Here is some of the other stuff Nibs didn't mention:

Sneeches watched some of the political convention and got really excited when Hillary quoted Sneechilton

Lee bought some rocks

Lee bought a fuzzy hoodie

Lee got a coloring book

We explored the Estes Ark and found a nice ottoman Schlop wants to buy

We shared a triangular apple dessert and a banana bread waffle

Lee spotted an elk right outside the window... scary!

Schlop almost ate a moldy toast

Wow what a week! While I was there I ran into Stu who I guess decided to join me on the plane back to St Louis. That is pretty neat although I didn't have as much leg room in the pillowcase on the way back.

Now Sneeches is going to a cabin where he is going to do a lot of coloring and meditating I believe. I miss you Sneeches!
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Sneeches Wild

Post by peaches »

Hi Sneeches!

I heard that you are going to be hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and that there will be snow there. I hope everything goes well and that you stay safe.

I'll be thinking of you Sneeches... and missing you!
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Sneeches made it!

Post by peaches »

Hi Sneeches!

I heard you got back from hiking the entire Pacific Crest Trail and that you saw a bear!

I hope you didn't get any blisters!
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Hope floats

Post by peaches »

Oh dear!

I heard a dam collapsed and a tidal wave of water is bearing down on California!

Sneeches is your ark ready and leak-proof?

Can all the other bears fit?

I am so worried!
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Raft Pillow

Post by peaches »

Hi Sneeches!

I heard that Schlop fought off a herd of feral cats in a soggy swamp in order to rescue a mysterious box that contained a giant pillow that can serve as a raft for Schlop, and Nibs, and you!

That is great news that you can use this pillow as an emergency raft until your ark is completed.

Yay for the pillow raft!