www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:41 am    Post subject: Stu Reply with quote

Has anyone seen Stu recently?

It's his turn to clean the bathroom.

I haven't seen him since he left for Sandy Eggo.

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Stu protocal Reply with quote

I just saw Stu yesterday, but he was walking out of the bathroom as I was walking in and I didn't say anything and then felt awkward about it and now I'm not sure what I should say when I see him next without making it more awkward and boy have I gotten myself into a mess now and Stu is going to think I don't like him or that I'm strange and I'm not sure what to do so maybe Gulliver, do you have any advice, since you know Stu better than me?
Shnoodles
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: The deal with Stu? Reply with quote

Hey you guys... I'm not sure how to say this... but does anyone know what the deal with Stu is? I mean, he was here for awhile and then he left, and now he is back but he never really says anything and I just don't know what is up with him. Does anyone know what Stu is into?

We both have brown fur so I thought that would be some common ground, but he just sort of nodded when I brought it up.

He doesn't even post on these forums?

What's up with Stu?
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Forgot Stu Reply with quote

Hi

In my rush to pack for the plane I forgot to pack Stu. I think I last saw him hanging out in the cabinets in the kitchen, or maybe he was in the couch cushions. Stu was really all over the place in the Encinitas house.

If anyone knows where Stu is let me know.

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Just saw Stu Reply with quote

Whoa - where did Stu come from?

I was heading in to the kitchen to fix some muesli and I saw some bear digging around in the fridge - it was Stu!
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:48 am    Post subject: Stubear Reply with quote

Did you guys know there is a new movie about a guy named Stu who drives an Uber and it is called Stuber?

Not to be confused with Stu who is a bear and is called Stu Bear.

Speaking of Stu, I haven't seen him in awhile. I wonder what Stu is up to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: