www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build a fjord for Dave
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Birthday Hugs! Reply with quote

Today is Dave's birthday!!!

He is going to spend it looking for Owly comics and discussing the meaning of the bear scene in Into the Wild! But he will also spend it with Mom, hoooray!

Bears are so happy it is Dave's birthday because bears think Dave is the coolest and all the bears that live with Dave are going to give him BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!

Also PEACHES was wondering if you could help get this buff off so he can use his arms again to give a better HUG!
Sneeches
Whoza Fuzzy Bean

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: PEACH HUGS Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Please accept ONE HUG from me via PEACHES who will give you a HUG on my BEHALF!

Thanks for taking such GOOD CARE of PEACHES for another year! Hopefully PEACHES can sleep on the MAIN BED again soon!
Nibs

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Stugs Reply with quote

Stu wanted me to pass on BIRTHDAY HUGS from him!

He can't wait until he gets to come back to St Louis where better music is played, better foods are eaten, and better naps are had!

Stu hugs!
Duddles
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: shhhhh Reply with quote

Fizpah Wizz!
PB
Fuzziest Bean of All

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Quoting the good stuff Reply with quote

Pop pop.

Fizz Fizz.

Oh what a relief it is?
Nibs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: settle down Reply with quote

PB, get off this thread!

This is just a fizzy thread for saying nice things about Dave!

I mean FUZZY. FUZZY THREAD.

Darn that catchy jingle!
Nibs

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Lesson learned Reply with quote

Hoo hoo, whoops!

After a few years of well-received birthday presents (the Hamiltome, tix to Hamilton) we accidentally stumbled into the terrain of a gift-that-too-closely-symbolizes-everything-that-is-bad-about-gift-giving.

Mental note: no more appliances! Hoo hoo.

Despite each bear thinking we heard this gift specifically requested, it turns out that was just Duddles murmuring in the corner and no one wants this gift at all, hoo hoo. Except maybe Duddles who is hoping to nap from a high vantage point.

Well anysneech, if some ambitious bear wants to try it out, here's a video on how to set it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRrmA5rKeE

Or we can return it and get the money back, so let us know!

Sorry that we messed up this year's gift. In the end we were just trying to celebrate Dave in some cool way, but we will stick to bear hugs for now.
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Thank you very much for the nice gift! Reply with quote

Hi Nibs, thank you very much for the nice gift of the Soda (S-O-D-A Soda) Stream fizzy water maker. It was a very thoughtful gift and I appreciate it very much. I do enjoy drinking fizzy water and hope to get it set up soon.

I have to apologize since some of the other bears (not naming names) were not as appreciative as they should have been. I personally don't know what is wrong with them but I suspect they are too set in their ways and fearful of new devices and also not good at accepting nice gifts. I suspect once they try out the fizzy water they will enjoy it and be more thankful then.

Again, thank you very much for the nice gift.

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Duddles

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: S-O-D-A SODA Reply with quote

Me and Petri are gonna drink some fizzy lifting drink so we can float up to the ceiling and nap on the ceiling!

Hoo hoo!
Schlop
The One and Only

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: MEEPS! Reply with quote

Birthday Meeps!
Nibs

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Dave is the coolest! Reply with quote

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO DAVE!!!

Dave is the best!! And so great to all the bears!! And so fuzzy!!!

Three cheers for Dave!!!

I hear he got a special bday sandwich at Starbucks for free, hoo hoo! He always knows the best spots to get the best snacks!!!

Bears love Dave! Happy Birthday!!!
Nibs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: GOOD NEWS!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Gulliver Bear,

This is a message for you but also for Dave but mostly for Gulliver Bear!

So remember how we were thinking about maybe coming to visit St Louis and see Sneechilton but then we were slow about picking dates and then all the tickets sold out and then we were sad.

Well... Lee and I have periodically checked the scalper ticket prices to see if any are on the market that are low enough to be worth snagging... and we figured we'd only snag them if they were within $20-$30 of the original ticket price...

WELL.... last week Lee and I looked and suddenly 2 tickets popped up that were that cheap!! They weren't together, but they were for the same show! (So we can sit separately, like last time.) So we snagged matinee tickets for Sneechilton on Sunday, April 15!!!

It will be our (early) birthday present to Dave!! And a fun excuse to come to St Louis and hang out with Gulliver and PEACHES and all the bears! And maybe finally see that Chess Museum!

So keep the weekend of April 14/15 clear. We will figure out with work how many days Lee can miss and will head out for an early Sneechilton birthday visit!

Hoooo hoooo hoooooooo!

That would be enough!
Schlop
The One and Only

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Mop Reply with quote

MOOPS!

*birthday hug*

MEEPS!
Nibs

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: A very merry Birthday Reply with quote

Bears are sending happiest of birthday hugs to Dave!!!

Dave has had an epic birthday weekend with Free Comic Book Day, Avengers, and new baby Cheetah pups at the zoo!!

We also heard he went to Shake Shack!

We are all hoping that PB's gift will be well received and we wish we were there to celebrate today with Dave!

Hoo hoo! Happy Birthday!
Duddles

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: hoo hooooooo Reply with quote

Hoooo hooo hooooo.....

hoooooooo......

hoooooooo.......

*hugs*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: