The Amazing Adventures of Lee

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

The Amazing Adventures of Lee

Post by Shnoodles »

Lee goes on so many exciting adventures that it is hard to even keep track! We can post about these adventures here and keep tabs on where in the world Lee is at any moment.

Just now Lee went Into the Wild and is spending two weeks at a cabin (sans Schlop). I believe Nibs came along too although that can't be confirmed since they are out of wifi range.

Previously Lee went to her 9th Burning Schlop (is this right?!) and coming up Lee will be going to Haiti.

Wow!
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Lee is too active

Post by Duddles »

Hoo hoo hoo

I got sleepy just reading that
Where's Petri?
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

The Once-Lee

Post by Muffins »

I heard Lee has been chopping down lots of Truffula trees at the cabin to make a Thneed for Thneeches.

What would the Lorax say!
Last edited by Muffins on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Dispatches from the Bear-Afterlife

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Today Snuffles brought in the mail and it had a postcard from Nibs. It was post-marked 9/18/15 but I received it today on the 22nd. It reads:
Hullo!

Nibs here. Wow, what a harrowing ordeal this was at first. After hearing for years and years that bear-afterlife means living at the cabin, I was terrified to see we'd arrived here with no sign of leaving. I thought I had many more good hikes in me so I was shocked that Lee brought me here, and before Schlop even! The ghosts of Baby Hugs' were glad to have company, but I was bummed despite the fact that Lee fed me Nutella on toast every night and read me chapters of the Neverending Story. Only recently did I discover that we will return home in a week. And now I see it's not so bad here, lots of naps next to the fire and in sunspots, infinite trails to hike, simple and good foodstuffs, many chipmunk friends.

All in all, when my final cabin time comes, this will actually be a very pleasant way to pass the days.

- Nibs
Thank you for the postcard Nibs.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Haiti!

Post by Muffins »

I just heard Lee is leaving for Haiti today!

Wow!

She is gonna go to a chocolate bean co-op and build bridges and be a techno DJ and everything. That is so exciting. We never get to do anything like that around here... just go to ALDI every week...
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Lee rocks

Post by DJ »

Cool.

What was that about a techno DJ?
Zupancakes
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Lee in Encischlopas!

Post by Snuffles »

Wow Lee has now found her way down south to sunny Encischlopas!

And get this - Schlop, Nibs, and Sneeches all joined her. It's a real sunny bear jamboroo!

My snources are telling me Lee got new shoes and a new haircut while Nibs ate a banana-based dessert and has been dining on a cornucopia of vegan delights. Sneeches has been doing power yoga with Rodrigo and Schlop has been napping up a storm.

I just wish I was there as well!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Fuzzy Friends on the Move

Post by Snuffles »

My snources are now reporting the Schlop and his fuzzy friends will by flying tomorrow to an undisclosed location deep in Indian territory. I am not sure what he will be doing there - perhaps going on a spirit walk? I hope the bears can stay warm and avoid the ominous Frosty Bottoms.
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Schlop is on the move!

Post by Snuffles »

My snources are reporting Schlop has safely landed in Colorado in blizzard conditions!

Schlop survived quite a scare where he was mistaken for a bomb in the airport, but luckily Lee saved him by bribing the TSA officers with $40. Phew, that was a close one. I can't imagine how they thought Schlop was a bomb - I didn't know they made fuzzy bombs?

The snources claim Schlop ate at a Panera after landing. No word yet whether he had a Bacon Turkey Bravo, over.
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

G-g-g-ghost?!

Post by Snuffles »

My snources are reporting that in order to inherit Cindy's land, Schlop and friends had to spend the night in a haunted cabin. There was a ghost horse and also ghost drumming that kept Nibs up most of the night. The bears decided it was 2spooky4peaches so the skedaddled off to a nice motel that had cable so they could watch The Wiz.

Today they might watch Elf! How exciting!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

2 Sandy 4 Sneeches?

Post by Snuffles »

My snources are now reporting that the bears spent the night in some cliff dwellings with an elf, and now are trying to escape from a giant blizzard by going to a castle high on a rock. To get there they first must cross the Sandy Dunes where no previous bear has ever crossed without succumbing to Sandy Bottoms. Will Schlop and friends be able to make it out alive??
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Back to Encischlopas?!

Post by Snuffles »

My snources are now reporting that Schlop and his crew are heading BACK to Encischlopas. Apparently Schlop has some unfinished business to eat some cookies that have been traveling all around the West Coast looking for him. Those must be some special cookies!

Unfortunately there has been some Donkey Kong Country levels of snow that have caused a delayed flight. Hopefully Schlop will be able to find some barrels that will shoot him all the way to Sunny Eggo.
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Heisenberg Schlop!

Post by Snuffles »

Uh oh, my snources are now relaying conflicting reports. One snource says Schlop is living la vida fuzzy in Mexico while the other snource says Schlop has been detained in Encischlopas and is discussing film and log cabins with some brothers.

As of now the true location of Schlop's whereabouts remains fuzzy!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Homeward bound?

Post by Snuffles »

My snources are now reporting the long Schlopscursion is nearing an end as Lee is planning a rendezvous with Schlop and then a drive back to Snowy who has been holding the fort all by himself. (Go Snowy!)

Apparently Lee also recovered a magical artifact in Mexico that is a blanket of unknown powers and known fuzziness.

Only time will tell what adventures befall those bears that nap in the folds of this blanket...
- the Thong Song
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Home sweet home

Post by Nibs »

Hey Snuffles!

Thanks for the play by play of tracking all the exciting adventures of the last few weeks!

Man, that last leg in Mexico was a doozy. I was pointing out to Lee that we had 3 international disaster vacations in 2015. :) Let's take a break on the bizarre vacations abroad, ok?

Our next travel will be to reunite with all the bears for the Snuperbowl in Sandy Eggo! Ironic since the actual players will be coming to our city to play the game.

All in all, I just have to give a big shout out to Snowy for holding down the fort and keeping the pillows fluffed.

It's good to be home!