The best day ever?

Nibs answers any questions you have about that infamous bear named Schlop.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

The best day ever?

Post by Snuffles »

Hey guys! I heard that Schlop recently had quite an exciting day! Check out the deets:

February 14th 2012

Schlop gets to NAP with Lee

Schlop gets to eat a tuna casserole made from scratch

Schlop gets to drink tea and read the Sneecher Games (book 2!) while listening to the soundtrack of the best movie ever (Legends of the Schlop)

Overall, I'd say that was a pretty top-notch day for Schlop! But was it the best day ever?

Let me know if you guys have any other days that compare
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

had potential

Post by Nibs »

Oh here's another one with no replies!

That's too bad, seems like a quality thread that could've gone somewhere!

I'll keep you posted, Snuffles, if there are any other GREAT Schlop Days I hear about! Good idea for a thread!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Best rainy day

Post by Snuffles »

Yesterday was quite a great day for Schlop and us forest bears. It was a rainy day and a lot of us got to take a nap with Schlop! (There I am on the red pillow!)

It turns out Schlop also reached record levels of fuzziness according to the daily Schlop fuzziness report:
Good afternoon.

It is just half past noon here in the misty forests of the West Coast. A thick fog has rolled in making everything vibrant and the humidity levels are raised. Schlop attained peak fuzziness around 10 am and has continued to climb beyond the highest fuzzy point on our scale. He is currently holding at max fuzziness +4 and just got tucked in for a blue pillow nap. Lee also made the bed so Schlop feels extra taken care of and pleased.

Lee is going to now clean the cabin and will keep an eye on Schlops fuzziness index as the afternoon progresses.

Stay fuzzy out there, everyone!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Double Schlop's pleasure

Post by Snuffles »

Here we are 10 years after the original best day ever - and Schlop just had another day that could possibly be the best ever.

We all know any day where Schlop gets to nap with Lee is a great day - but today Schlop had not one but TWO naps with Lee - a rare double nap day!

Then later Lee took a sunset walk in the forest and got to see a Peach hug come in on the lamp from outside - how cool is that!

Originally Lee wasn't even supposed to be home today, but because a baby got sick it led to her staying home which turned out to be a top notch day for Schlop!
- the Thong Song