www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shows Lee watches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shnoodles
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Shows Lee watches Reply with quote

Hey you Teevee guys,

We all know Lee is up on all the latest and coolest TV shows. For instance she watched Stranger Schlops way before it became a global phenomenon.

Just recently Lee has gotten into a new show called Schlopworld. I'm not sure but I think it is about a futuristic amusement park where some people are really robots and some people aren't and it is in the Wild West and maybe there are schlops there too?

Hopefully Lee will fill us in on what she thinks!
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Chinstrap penguins! Reply with quote

It sounds like Lee, Dave, Mom, and SchlopSneechesPeachesNibsStuHugginsMuggins and possibly HEIDI have been watching

Planet Sneech II!!

It hasn't even aired yet in the US. It's thanks to a secret media server Lee got access to!

The only mishap was Star Wars A New Hope where it didn't turn out as planned...

Duddles heard the fuzzy field mouse avoided getting eaten by the barn owl. Sounds like there might be monkeys to come!

I also heard a sloth bear was in one episode! And another featured lots of bears doing tree-scratching dances! Just like me only I do it with pillows!

How cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: