Stu

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Stu

Post by Gulliver »

Has anyone seen Stu recently?

It's his turn to clean the bathroom.

I haven't seen him since he left for Sandy Eggo.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Stu protocal

Post by Nibs »

I just saw Stu yesterday, but he was walking out of the bathroom as I was walking in and I didn't say anything and then felt awkward about it and now I'm not sure what I should say when I see him next without making it more awkward and boy have I gotten myself into a mess now and Stu is going to think I don't like him or that I'm strange and I'm not sure what to do so maybe Gulliver, do you have any advice, since you know Stu better than me?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

The deal with Stu?

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you guys... I'm not sure how to say this... but does anyone know what the deal with Stu is? I mean, he was here for awhile and then he left, and now he is back but he never really says anything and I just don't know what is up with him. Does anyone know what Stu is into?

We both have brown fur so I thought that would be some common ground, but he just sort of nodded when I brought it up.

He doesn't even post on these forums?

What's up with Stu?
In the SHNOOD!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Forgot Stu

Post by Gulliver »

Hi

In my rush to pack for the plane I forgot to pack Stu. I think I last saw him hanging out in the cabinets in the kitchen, or maybe he was in the couch cushions. Stu was really all over the place in the Encinitas house.

If anyone knows where Stu is let me know.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Just saw Stu

Post by Snuffles »

Whoa - where did Stu come from?

I was heading in to the kitchen to fix some muesli and I saw some bear digging around in the fridge - it was Stu!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Stubear

Post by Snuffles »

Did you guys know there is a new movie about a guy named Stu who drives an Uber and it is called Stuber?

Not to be confused with Stu who is a bear and is called Stu Bear.

Speaking of Stu, I haven't seen him in awhile. I wonder what Stu is up to?
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song