Knut!

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Petri
Majestic Bean

La de da

Post by Petri »

Hmm, I haven't logged in for awhile, let's see what's new...

Oh look Duddles posted!

What's this about an adventure? I better click...

Duddles went to the ZOO?!?!

Duddles rode a TRAIN!?!?!

* Petri faints *
Duddles' deeds be done.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Naked underwater somesaults

Post by Snuffles »

Hey guys I heard Kali was really active yesterday!

Apparently he was putting on a show and doing lots of tumbling underwater and also pressing his snout against the glass. He was also playing with a floating bucket and trying to wear it as a hat.

It was right after a rain storm and the zoo was pretty empty - so maybe Kali felt free to really let himself have some fun.

Go Kali!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Bears on the lam again!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you free bear guys,

3 years ago I posted about those 2 polar bears that almost escaped from the Cincinnati zoo - and now there is news that 2 bears have escaped from their New York habitat!

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/04/04 ... 554397021/

The bears are Luve (brown bear) and Ahote (black bear). The Refuge owner says the bears will be able to smell their way back to their home:
"The bear is the only animal with a nose sharper than the wolf," Hall said. "They can smell the refuge, they can smell the poop they left behind."
Gross! I guess at least Duddles doesn't have to worry about smelling poop now that he lost his nose.

Anyshnood, there is apparently food waiting for the bears upon their return. I wonder what it is?

I hope the bears make it home soon!
In the SHNOOD!