Mimzy Bunny

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Mimzy Bunny

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys

There's a lot of talk about The Last Mimzy and all.

I've just confirmed that the bunny we've seen glimpses of IS in fact Mimzy! And according to the little girl with supernatural powers, "Mimzy teaches me everything, She's my teacher."

So I think this is one amazing alien super-powered bunny. It looks pretty soft too!!

I hope Lee sees this movie.
Petri
Majestic Bean

Last Nibzy

Post by Petri »

Hey Nibs.

Yeah - Duddles spotted that bunny ages ago. He thought it was scary though. Definitely more wahs than hoos.

Last edited by Petri on Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duddles' deeds be done.
Nibs

Bunny redux

Post by Nibs »

OMG!!!!!!!!

Lee and I went and saw The Last Mimzy tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! That bunny was SO important. Turns out he was sent by a future civilization back in time. The future civilization had a virus and they needed DNA from the past, when the genes weren't corrupted, to save them. The Mimzy bunny befriended the little girl and told her stuff. She took such good care of the bunny!! She dressed Mimzy in clothes and was ALWAYS hugging Mimzy and one time she was riding on her dad's shoulders and she made Mimzy ride on his head! Hoo hoo hoo.

There was also a stuffed monkey of note in the background at one point. Was that you, Mr Monkey?

Anysneech, in the end, the little girl was sad because Mimzy was dying and she knew she had to send Mimzy back to the future. So she cried and her tears fell into Mimzy and then when she sent Mimzy back to the future, the scientists used DNA from her tears to save civilization.

Makes you wonder if Schlop is really an alien from the future. If so, Lee, geez, I think you've covered every inch of Schlop in tears at this point- send him back already!! Save humanity, cmon!

Anyway, Mimzy made a meep meep noise the whole time just like Schlop... I think Schlop might actually be an alien from the future. Only the girl could understand the meeps, just like Lee and Schlop!!

But the bunny remained fuzzy the whole movie and was always being snuggled and cuddled. At one point it was sad when the mom threw the bunny in the trash (cause she was getting freaked out by her superpowered kids) but then the kids rescued the bunny again, phew.

Anyway, two paws up... best stuffed animal in a leading role since AI!!

Woot.
Nibs

snugglebunny

Post by Nibs »

PS I think the picture Petri posted above is the ONLY scene in the whole movie where the bunny is not being cuddled or squeezed.
Nibs

mimzy!

Post by Nibs »

Wow, I can't believe you guys aren't more excited or interested in the Mimzy Bunny and how much the bunny is like Schlop! Maybe you don't realize how cuddly the bunny is. I did some digging and here are some more pictures of the bunny being cuddled... the last one is my favorite...

Shnoodles

Bunnies

Post by Shnoodles »

Cool Nibs - good job posting all those bunny pics.

Duddles still thinks it looks like a scary bunny though...
In the SHNOOD!