Toast

Food is a very important topic on these forums. We now have a new category devoted entirely to it (including any and all muffins, pancakes, and pastries).
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Toast

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you toasty guys,

I hear that Schlop and his cohorts have been eating a lot of toast lately. What do you guys put on the toast? How much do you toast it? Does the toast pop out of the toaster when it is done?

I've gotten into the habit of toasting my sandwiches for lunch. So I guess it is kind of like having toast with a bunch of sandwich stuff in between.
In the SHNOOD!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Toast question

Post by Snuffles »

I have a toast question for Nibs. What do you put into a toaster?
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Nibs

hoo hoo

Post by Nibs »

BREAD!!!!!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

TOAST QUESTIONS

Post by Sneeches »

Hi SHNOODLES

I am BORED because LEE and NIBS left me and SCHLOP on the island. So I will attend to these QUESTIONS of yours...
Shnoodles wrote:Hey you toasty guys,
HEY yourself, TOASTY.
Shnoodles wrote:I hear that Schlop and his cohorts have been eating a lot of toast lately.,
Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate.
Shnoodles wrote: What do you guys put on the toast?

BUTTER!
Shnoodles wrote: How much do you toast it?

We point the dial in between where it says TOAST and DARK.
Shnoodles wrote: Does the toast pop out of the toaster when it is done?

Hoo hoo hoo. Hoo hoo hoo. No. It's a TOASTER OVEN. Hoo hoo.
Shnoodles wrote: I've gotten into the habit of toasting my sandwiches for lunch.

Does PEACHES eat these toasted sandwiches?
Shnoodles wrote: So I guess it is kind of like having toast with a bunch of sandwich stuff in between.
I bet PEACHES would enjoy that.
Shnoodles wrote: I'd love to try some of your toast. Is there anything we could trade?
Well, it would be nice to see PEACHES again...one more time....
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Toasted SNEECHES

Post by peaches »

Hi SNEECHES!!!

I asked Shnoodles if I could try a toasted sarnie but he said that I would get too many crumbs on my pelt. He said it was OK for him to eat the sarnie because he has a brown coat so the brown crumbs wouldn't be noticeable. I guess it's good advice. He said I should stick to eating peach colored foods... like peaches!

Bye SNEECHES!
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
Shnoodles

Controversy

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you toasty guys,

I heard from Lee that she thinks donuts are better than toast. This is pretty surprising news. What do you guys make of it? Donuts vs toast...
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Hoo hoo

Post by Duddles »

Hoo.

I remember we used to eat toasted bagels with tuna in between. Those were good.

Hoo hoo.
Where's Petri?
Schlop
The One and Only

!!!

Post by Schlop »

MEEPS!!
Meep Mop Moop
lee
No Pants Bean

hoo hoo

Post by lee »

Oh yeah, Duddles!!!

Those were good- bagels and tuna. Schlop is impressed you combined tuna and toast in one post!!

Remember when we used to get all those big bagels from that one Jewish deli? Those were yummy too.

I heard tha Dj is organizing a trip to the Pancake House. Would you like to come? We can steer clear of any syrup.

I miss you Duddles!!
lee
No Pants Bean

munch!

Post by lee »

I just ate some toast!

munch munch munch munch

munch munch munch munch
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

This just in

Post by DJ »

The other day I was at a Denny's, and they asked me what kind of toast I wanted. I replied: "Texas!" And they said "Hmmm, I think we can do that..."

Later they brought me a piece of Texas Toast.
Zupancakes
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Jammy paws

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Does Schlop get jam on his paws when he eats toasty jams?

Then later do you see jammy paw prints on the Snickets books?
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs

Jammy Toasty Jams

Post by Nibs »

Hey Gulliver,

Thanks for the Schlop questions! It's been a while since anyone has asked some of those. Technically they should go in the Schlop Q&A section, but it's ok for today.

Schlop does not like to be sticky or get anything on his fur. So Schlop does not get jam on his paws when he eats jammy toast. In fact, Schlop often uses napkins or paper towels to hold the toasty jams to ensure that his paws stay protected. Can you imagine if Schlop DID get jam on his paws- oh man, what a mess that would be!

Also, no paw prints (jammy or otherwise) on the Snickets books since Lee reads those to us. Sometimes I look at the pictures, but Schlop is usually nearby napping and doesn't take too much of an interest in the unfortunate adventures of the Baudelaire children.

Hope that answers your question!! Oh, and Schlop's favorite kind of jam is grape but Schlop also likes raspberry. Do you have a favorite type of jam?
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Pawplexing

Post by PB »

Well gosh. I couldn't help but notice that throughout the history of these forums, Gulliver seems to have a secret worry about bad things happening to his paws... most interesting...
Gulliver wrote:Hi.
Does Schlop get jam on his paws when he eats toasty jams?
Gulliver from FOOD: What Is Your Favorite Food? wrote:My favorite food is cheetohs. I once won a cheetoh contest and won a bag of cheetohs. Have you ever eaten so many cheetos that your paws turn orange with cheetohs dust?
Gulliver from LITERATURE: Books Gulliver Reads wrote:I highly recommend audio books as a way of reading books. It is much easier on the eyes and also you get less paper cuts on your paws.
Gulliver from LITERATURE: Books Gulliver Reads wrote:Me and Peaches read it and we both agreed that there were a lot of Schlops in it. We might read the sequel Schloplympos next if we can get our paws on it.
Gulliver from LITERATURE: Volume Set wrote:But how many paws did you give it? It looks like you liked it so I would guess two paws, but how many paws did you give it?
Well ok, maybe not the last two. But Gulliver does talk about paws a lot and seems to be subconsciously worried about something happening to his own paws.

Maybe he should see a shrink? Or shrink wrap his paws to keep them safe? One way or the other.
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

Mr Toast!

Post by mini-nibs »

Care for a little Nibs?