Open Season

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Open Season

Post by Sneeches »

Hey guys!!!

Look... I'm out here in the West!! So far no sign of Peaches, but I've been trying!

Meanwhile, have you guys heard about this cool new movie. Nibs told me that you talked about it once before on the forums but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, there's a fluffly little blue porcupine in it that looks really cute- like Snuffles. I wonder if Snuffles is actually a fluffy little blue porcupine but he's just never let out his quills.

Do you guys think I should see this movie? There's a bear in it as the main character!!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Bear!!

Post by Sneeches »

Doesn't he look like a nice fuzzy bear? I bet he'd be almost as nice as Peaches.

Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Spiky Snuffles

Post by Sneeches »

Oh look!

I found a picture of Snuffles. I circled Snuffles just so you guys know which one I mean...

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

oooh

Post by Nibs »

Hey Sneeches

Good work on spotting that fuzzy looking porcupine. Impressive photoshop skills too.

I'd like to see this movie. If only my name started with an S or a P so I could have friends to go to it with.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Open Sneechson

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you movie watchers,

We finally watched Open Sneechson (sorry we didn't watch it when you came to visit, Sneeches). Here is a clip of the Snuffles character. What happened was the bear sat on him, and then Snuffles thought they were buddies and followed the bear around for the rest of the movie. Nibs and Schlop, anyone?

Also, anyone notice how Sneeches didn't capitalize any words in the posts above... weird!
In the SHNOOD!