Want to be a Superhero

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Want to be a Superhero

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys.

So this is a crazy new reality show where people had to come up with their own superheroes. And Stan Lee is running it and he votes people off and at the end he's going to make a comic book about whoever wins.

The best part is that they give them tasks but test them on OTHER things, like tricks.

Episode I
For example, the first day they were walking around St Louis and they were told that when their phone rang they had to get into costume (without being seen) and get to the Arch as fast as they could. Last one there would lose.

But REALLY there was a little girl crying nearby the arch (a hired actor) and they were testing to see which superhero would stop and help the girl!!

I guess a few of them did... that's awesome..

Another Episode

My favorite story is that they gave the superheroes money and told them to go buy "superhero food" at a restaurant to go. No one knew what that meant and they were all stressed out. And the cameras didn't follow them inside so they thought they weren't being filmed.

MEANWHILE, there was a hired waitress actress who came up and flirted with them and said "nice costume" and then said "what's your name? what's your REAL name?" and tried to get them to give away their secret identity. Every single one of them caved and told the waiter/waitress except one guy who kept saying "I AM FEEDBACK! I AM FEEDBACK!" hoo hoo hoo. Apparently Monkey Woman when first asked "who are you?" said "I am Monkey Woman, aka Sally whatever..." so she TOTALLY LOST!

Anyway, check it out for yourself...

http://www.scifi.com/superhero/
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

oh yeah

Post by Nibs »

Another Episode

Apparently in some other episode they had to wear a dog-proof suit and get attacked by dogs and make it across a yard while the dogs attacked them! That would be Lee's worst nightmare!! There was a trained guy there who would call off the dogs if you said "uncle."

Apparently one lady screamed UNCLE before the dogs even touched her!!

Other Episode

And also one time Stan Lee designed costumes for all of them and for one guy who was a gladiator, he made his costume really lame with feathers and pink stuff... and it was a test to see if the guy would admit his costume was lame. He didn't at first but finally did.