Circe

Post here on any books you've finished or heard about or want to read. This will hopefully enhance the educational value of our forum.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Circe

Post by Nibs »

Hullos!

We bears are embarking on a new book together that is 25 chapters long, oh my, so many!

It is the story of the Odyssey but through the eyes of Circe, similar to Elphaba. Hopefully Stephen Schwartz will be around to make another musical adaptation of it.

Duddles very much remembers Circe from Ducktales who turns people into Blakemans using her magic eye necklace and he asked if I could post a picture of her:

Hoo hoo!

Bears so happy to be entering another fictional universe together!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Nibs can go anywhere, take a look

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Some bears might not believe books can transport you to a different place - but just look at Nibs who was transported to the island of Aiaia where Circe lives.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Teleschlopus

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Lee and I have finished Circe which was quite an epic undertaking. Circe was exiled to Aiaia where she had fuzzy friends like lions and wolves. She met Odysseus and then had a kid with him but that kid ended up killing Odysseus. Then she met the other son of Odysseus and Penelope and together they killed Scylla using the poison from the tail of Trygon who was a giant stingray God from the ocean deep. In the end Circe create a magic spell to turn herself into a mortal.

Lee and I will probably take a little break to recover before deciding what to read next.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?