Isle of Schlops

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Isle of Schlops

Post by Shnoodles »

Now that Schlop and his posse are back from their adventures abroad, I'm hoping us bears can finally get around to watching Isle of Schlops.

You guys know I'm a big dog fan so needless to say I am quite stoked to finally catch this flick!

It is by Wes Anderson who Lee is not the biggest fan of, but on the other hand it is about an island full of dogs - so I think it will be pretty good.

Can you guys imagine if there was an island full of Schlops? Crazy!

Anyshnood, there might be plans apaw to watch it this weekend... cool!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Fluffiness abounds

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you little pilot guys,

Us bears watched Isle of Schlops and my favorite part was when Chief the dog gets a bath and gets this response from the other dogs:

Do you think if I got a bath that my fur color would really be pink? I hope not - being a brown bear rules!
In the SHNOOD!
Petri
Majestic Bean

The Wise Watchers

Post by Petri »

Us bears are so lucky to watch movies with Nibs and Lee who always notice insightful things we otherwise would miss. On Isle of Schlops Lee pointed out how the black owl is a figure often seen in Kabuki theater which she knows a lot about from her days as a taiko drummer. How cool is that!
Duddles' deeds be done.