www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interstellar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Motion Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Interstellar Reply with quote

Wow I heard that Lee saw Interstellar this weekend!

I heard it was super long but she didn't fall asleep so it must be REALLY GOOD!

None of the bears here have seen it yet... I think it is about worm holes. The kind in space, not in dirt.
lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Hella long Reply with quote

I'm pretty excited for the bears to see this.

Christopher Nolan misses a lot for me but he got a hit with this one!

Also we can make lots of jokes since there are similarities between this movie and other sci fi films.

Bears! Get to work making some snacks for Gulliver so he can get through that movie!
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Snacks for the voyage Reply with quote

Gulliver is planning to see the movie this weekend!

I am working on the snacks preparations now. In I, Robot one story was about the first ship to warp through space and all they had to eat was beans and milk... so that's what I'm making for Gulliver!
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Through the worm hole Reply with quote

Hi.

I saw Interschlopar this weekend. I only had to take one bathroom break during the movie.

Do you guys think someone is trying to send information through Schlop's static tail string like how Cooper sends information through the watch dial? Maybe a future Schlop is trying to tell us something?

Question: Who is Gulliver?
PB
Fuzziest Bean of All

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:34 am    Post subject: Supermassive Pink Bear Reply with quote

Did you nerds hear that in 30 minutes they are going to release the first image of a black hole?

Well, I did some hacking and uncovered the picture - so prepare your minds to be blown by the first picture of a black hole - an object with so much mass that no light can escape and it can even eat stars:

https://imgur.com/187kutE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Motion Pictures All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: