Bears That Start with S

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Bears That Start with S

Post by Sneeches »

HELLO!

I had an idea... I'm not sure if it will work.

I thought it would be fun to start a thread and only bears whose names start with "S" can post in it. (Sorry PEACHES!) Don't worry...everyone else can still read it... but it'll just be a special thread for all us bears who start with S. What do you guys think?
Snowy
Prolific Bean

Spankin Spectacular Startup!

Post by Snowy »

Duuude! That is...a fantastic idea, bro! Where did you come up with that? Radical, man, I'm in.

I, as an S Bear, have long thought I needed some totally wicked representation....here's the perfect thing. I think we should call ourselves the "S Bears."

Thanks again for staring this up, Sneeches. I nominate you for President of the S Bears!

Party on!
Schlop
The One and Only

!!! ???

Post by Schlop »

MEEP!
Snowy wrote:Thanks again for staring this up, Sneeches. I nominate you for President of the S Bears!
Hissss.......
Meep Mop Moop
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Name Game

Post by Snuffles »

Hey Sneeches - I realized I am an S bear too! Pretty exciting. You even got Schlop to post - wow, usually he never posts unless there is a landmark post (something like the 500th or 1000th post) so good job on that. Do you think we should get S's on our tummys like Superman?

So what do we do now that we are S bears?
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Hey

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey guys.

Duddles wanted me to post to tell Snowy how much he and Petri both like Snowy's picture, it makes them very happy. I think all of us bears, yeah, we all agree it's pretty much the coolest picture we have seen. So good job on that, Snowy!

But... I'm not sure if I should be posting here if Lee isn't allowed to post here too. We are kind of friends and I don't want to ruin the friendship.
In the SHNOOD!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

First meeting of the S Bears

Post by Sneeches »

Man... I gotta stop taking these week-long naps. Sure can wear a guy out.

Oh look! So many new members to the S BEAR Club. Welcome SHNOODLES! Welcome SNUFFLES!

As the team of S Bears... we should try to figure out our club purpose. I assume you all know why I'm here... see I used to have a twin brother and then one day... yeah, I guess you guys know.

Maybe we can all work together to solve each of our problems. Like in the Wizard of Oz. What problems do you guys need solved? I'm not sure if we'll be able to stop Global Warming though, SHNOODLES, just to warn you.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

S is for STRIKE!!!

Post by Sneeches »

Well I guess nobody needs any problems solved. So that means we can move on to the next order of business... the monthly party.

I think this month we should go BOWLING. Are you guys interested? I could reserve us a lane and bring some snacks, maybe some PRETZELS.

How about this weekend? Who's in?
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

S Bear STARE!

Post by Sneeches »

Calling all S BEARS!

Hey Shnoodles and Snuffles and any other S Bears in St Louis....

We are very worried about Dave... he hasn't been around in a while. We think him and Gulliver might have been sucked into the Dark Tower and we were wondering if you could call for help.

Hurry! There might still be time to save DINKY
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Nothing but strikes at Mid-World Lanes

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you SNEECHES,

You are right, Dave and Gulliver are trying to listen to all of the Dark Tower CDs, but they are almost finished I think.

Are we really going to go bowling? Can Gulliver come along too since he likes snacks, or is this only for S bears?
In the SHNOOD!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

calling all s bears

Post by Sneeches »

Oh no.

NIBS just told me that there is another S bear out there..

Maybe he will join so we can all FINALLY go BOWLING.
Schlopney
No Longer on Schlop's Good Side

Yous talking to me?

Post by Schlopney »

Word up Sneechy,

I didn't think yous would actually dig me to join your little s bear cukabilly. Innit for real wicked dat yous ave invited me! I would for real dig to go rollin the ten pinners wiv yous too. Do yous think I need to brin shoes or can I be renting some there? Also, do yous think there will be any tunas? Keep it real, Sneechy my neechie!

Bangers 'n Mash,

Schlopney
Schlopney: the cockney Schlop!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Hi friend

Post by Sneeches »

Hoo hoo hoo SNORT.... oh.... hee hee...ahem....chuckle....

It's good to have you aboard SCHLOPNEY. You really make me laugh.

I don't think I know exactly what you said but I heard something about TUNA so I'll see if we can borrow some of Schlop's TUNA when we do our bowling day.

How about next Thursday?

Mr MONKEY seems to be eyeing your nice hat... you better watch out since he is in England too and he might just show up one day and snatch it from you. Be careful.

Anyhow, why are you on Schlop's bad side? I think you're really nice, Schlopney.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

just in case...

Post by Sneeches »

Hey SCHLOPNEY,

I know our BOWLING tournament never worked out a while back. (i blame LEE and her MOVING nonsense.) AnySCHLOP, I just wanted to let you know SCHLOPNEY that now I live in SAN FRANCISCO on SNEECHERMAN'S WHARF, well close by anyway, so if you are coming to visit... well the thing is... don't go to COLORADO. Snarf.

Hope all is well SCHLOPNEY.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Sad for Snowy (a different Snowy)

Post by Snuffles »

I was pretty shocked to read about the tragic demise of Snowy. But don't worry it is actually another Snowy and not the Snowy that lives with Schlop. (Hi Snowy!)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016 ... onal-park/

Anyway the other Snowy that died was a really famous bear cub who had white fur on his face (hence the name) and his mom is a super-famous (Schlop-level) grizzly bear who is known as Grizzly 399 by wild bear fans all over the world. (Wow, do you think us bears have fans all over the world?)

Poor Snowy was hit by a car and it is a real tragedy. But Snowy who posts on these forums is still alive - I just wanted to clarify that. Maybe you could post something Snowy to let us all know you are doing okay!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

New S bear

Post by Snuffles »

Hey fellow S-bears!

I just heard about a new bear who could join our S-bear club. Her name is Snufflina. I think she is pretty shy, but maybe if we give her some compliments she will want to join us.

Personally I think Snufflina is very cute and has a perfectly normal sized mouth!
- the Thong Song