Kindgom Hearts 2

Be it board, computer or outdoors....
Games help distract from doing chores
lee
No Pants Bean

Kindgom Hearts 2

Post by lee »

Hey guys. I figured I should start a separate KH2 thread since I'll be updating it a lot.

Today, Nibs and Sneeches and PB were napping ... so Schlop and I snuck off to get in some quality KH2.

We made a lot of progress!! We met up with the old Final Fantasy VII crew, hung out with some new Disney characters, then ran into MULAN and helped her win the Captain's trust and then save the Emperor. Pretty exciting.

I've started to realize though, I do think this game is a lot easier than the first one. And there's a lot less going on... levels are more restricted and basic. There's no sideplots like dalmations to find or "trinitys" to uncover. You aren't passing things that you can't solve yet, like the first one had so much of. And I have yet to die...which really shouldn't be the case since I'm terribly awful in many ways. Hm. Well I hope it gets more complicated and more challenging as the game goes on.

Anyway, next level is Beauty and the Beast, Snuffles. I'll go post the sticker list for you now...
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Mulan!

Post by Snuffles »

Cool! Good job Lee! You are the best video game player I know - who else can find Mulan so quickly and save the emperor? You are also the only person I know who has passed so many different Zeldas. You rule!

I bet not having Nibs' constant yapping probably made it easier to play too, am I right?
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

Lots more stickers

Post by lee »

Snuffles,

You did such a good job last time with the stickers. Please add the following:

Yen Sid (the Sorcerer from Sorcerer's Apprentice)
The three fairies from Sleeping Beauty (Flora, Fauna, Merryweather)
Leon, Cid, Yuffie, Aerith
Merlin
Scrooge McDuck (I was VERY excited to see him! He wasn't in the first one. Also...he was working on trying to make a best selling ICE CREAM flavor! They really like Ice Cream in this game!)
Huey, Dewey and Louie
Mulan, Mushu, Captain Shang, Yao, Chen-Po, Ling
The Emperor, Shan-Yu

Oh yeah... I also need
Sora, Donald, Goofy
Pete (apparently the bad guy from Steamboat Willie!)
Maleficent (apparently I didn't REALLY kill her last time)
Jiminy Cricket
Moogles!!
King Mickey
Namine, Diz, Axel

Ok... I think that should do it. I know it's a lot, but hopefully you can handle it or get some help...take your time.

Oh, can you also add the stickers for Hollow Bastion and Land of Dragons. And Beast's Castle! Thanks.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Wow!

Post by Snuffles »

That's quite a lot of stickers there, but me and mini-nibs are on it! We'll stay up all night if we have too.

Scrooge McDuck! That is so cool. I bet Nibs is going to be mad he slept through that! I like ice-cream too!
- the Thong Song
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Dang nab it, sneeches

Post by Nibs »

Oh no!! You guys played WITHOUT me?! Oh man.

I mean, I told Sneeches that a nap might be risky but he promised we would get up soon and it would just be a half hour...but then we missed the whole thing!! Oh man, oh man.

And you guys even played the Mulan level??? That's the one that they talked about in Penny-Arcade...shoot. I wanted to play that one!! Ok, well hopefully you can wake me up next time.

Good job to you and Schlop for getting so far.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Ultra bummer

Post by Sneeches »

Ah really? You guys played without us? Oh man!

If only PEACHES were here... he would've woken us up.

Maybe next time SCHLOP will be more considerate.

At least make sure we're awake if you ever make it to the LION KING level? Ok?
lee
No Pants Bean

Mea culpa

Post by lee »

Hey guys,

Sorry about that. You know what they say...let sleeping bears lie and all that... I'll wake you next time though.

Honestly, you didn't miss much. The Mulan level was surprisingly limited and the only cool part was running into Scrooge. Hopefully the next level will be more fun.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Good point!

Post by Gulliver »

That is an excellent point you made about sleeping bears Lee! In fact, I just read about that exact idea in the Muffins of the Calla, when the gunslinger says:
The wise man doesn't poke a sleeping bear with a stick.
That's so impressive that you are living your life by the same mottos as the gunslinger! I always knew you were special!
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
lee
No Pants Bean

KH2 update

Post by lee »

Hey guys,

So Schlop and Nibs and I played a bit more last night (dont worry, Sneeches knew about it and chose to nap instead).

We helped Beast realize that the darkness in his heart was controlling him and that it was a bad thing to lock all his servants in the dungeon and be so mean to Belle. Then we saved Belle from a horrible icky thing, by having Sora do this cool move where he jumps on the chandelier in the infamous "Beauty and the Beast" ballroom and smashes it onto the monster.

Now we're chilling with Hades in the underworld. I'll be sure to put up the latest sticker list tonight. We sure are cruising through this game.

Oh yeah- we got to see that touching moment that Tycho talked about with the beast putting his paw on Sora's shoulder and their mutual understanding.
lee
No Pants Bean

Snuff trivia

Post by lee »

Hey Snuffs,

I played some more Kingdom Hearts 2 tonight. I ran into one more character. See if you can guess. I'll give you a clue (keep in mind I'm on the Hercules level... so think Greek mythology...)

It's a 3 headed dragon....

Guards the gates of hell....

Any guesses?

If you get it right, then you can add his sticker.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Post by Snuffles »

... Jesus?
- the Thong Song