Books Gulliver Reads

Post here on any books you've finished or heard about or want to read. This will hopefully enhance the educational value of our forum.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Last Schlops

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Yesterday I read two more books of Y the Last Schlop. I liked them both (2 paws).
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Cucumber Schlopwich

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Last week I read Fun Home (2 paws). There was a lot about Cucumber Schlopwiches. Has Schlop ever had one of those?
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Schlopestine

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I finished Schlopestine. It was okay. I give it one and a half paws.

lee
No Pants Bean

visit?

Post by lee »

Hi Gulliver

How's it going? That's so cool you've been ready so many graphic novels lately.

Um...er....so I hear that Peaches is coming out West to visit Sneeches. And I hear that Snuffles is coming along to play some Wii. Well, I was wondering... if you aren't busy... maybe you might have time... it'd be great if you could come along too!!! I'd love to show you the Owly books and the Snicket books and maybe you could bring one of your books and show it to me. It'd be really great to see you!

We could also watch that Xmen Wicked video together! I really like that video.

Anyway, think about it. Just wanted you to know it'd be great to see you!!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Hi

Post by Gulliver »

Hi Lee.

I think I can come visit. Right now I am reading Heart Shaped Schlop and I could bring that along to show you. That's probably good that I go along to take care of Peaches on the way there.

Are you gonna go get an Owly for Free Comic Day?

Cool.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Hi

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I just finished Heart Shaped Schlop. It was okay. At the end they killed the ghost. I give it one paw.

I also read that Owly book at Lee's place.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Waiting for Schlop's Castle

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Lee told me about a book she thought I would like. It's called Castle Waiting for Schlop. It just arrived at the library so me and Peaches are going to go down and pick it up.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Schlop's Castle

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

So far me and peaches are about halfway through Schlop's Castle. I like it a lot so far. There was this one scene where the princess found a lazy cat and the cat took a nap on her lap... like Schlop. Also there were some hot cross buns.

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlop likes cat naps

Post by Nibs »

Hey Gulliver!

That's so cool you guys are reading Castle Schloping! I'm glad my recommendation was a good one. I can't wait for me and Lee to read it too.

How does it compare to Fables?

Would Sneeches like it or is it too scary?

Good report on the napping cat. It's ok that it's not in the cat thread for now.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Gulliver!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Foiled again

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I finished a book called 'Soon I will be Innibsible.' It was okay - I give it one and a half paws.

Now I am going to finish up reading Castle Schloping. It's not too scary so far Nibs. The princess just had a baby and it looks like Schlop.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Castle Schloping

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I finished Castle Schloping. I give it 2 paws - it was great. There was even a doggy named Dinky - maybe that's why Lee recommended it for me. I just read that there will be a second book coming out next year.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Schlopternals

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I started reading the Schlopternals. I can tell I am going to like it since someone was reading Gulliver's Travels.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Doldrums

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Recently I read the Schlopstrous Memoirs of a Mighty McFearless and American Born Schlopese... they both weren't that great... maybe 1 paw. I haven't read a good book in awhile - maybe Lee can recommend some more like Schlop Waiting when she gets back...

lee
No Pants Bean

Princess Schlop

Post by lee »

Hi Gulliver!

How's it going? I miss you!!

Anysneech, I heard that you were maybe going to read The Princess Schlop next. I was also thinking of reading The Princess Schlop.

I was thinking... maybe we could both read it... and then talk about it, like our favorite scenes and parts and stuff. And answer questions we might have. You know?

Let me know if you like that idea. Also, let me know when you read it and I'll get right to it as well.

Hope you're doing well, Gulliver! Hugs!!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

InterSchlop

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I just finished InterSchlop - it was okay (1 paw). I also got the Princess Schlop book just like you said Lee - I will wait to read it until you are ready.