www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Books Gulliver Reads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Last Schlops Reply with quote

Hi.

Yesterday I read two more books of Y the Last Schlop. I liked them both (2 paws).

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Cucumber Schlopwich Reply with quote

Hi.

Last week I read Fun Home (2 paws). There was a lot about Cucumber Schlopwiches. Has Schlop ever had one of those?

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Schlopestine Reply with quote

Hi.

I finished Schlopestine. It was okay. I give it one and a half paws.

lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: visit? Reply with quote

Hi Gulliver

How's it going? That's so cool you've been ready so many graphic novels lately.

Um...er....so I hear that Peaches is coming out West to visit Sneeches. And I hear that Snuffles is coming along to play some Wii. Well, I was wondering... if you aren't busy... maybe you might have time... it'd be great if you could come along too!!! I'd love to show you the Owly books and the Snicket books and maybe you could bring one of your books and show it to me. It'd be really great to see you!

We could also watch that Xmen Wicked video together! I really like that video.

Anyway, think about it. Just wanted you to know it'd be great to see you!!
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi Lee.

I think I can come visit. Right now I am reading Heart Shaped Schlop and I could bring that along to show you. That's probably good that I go along to take care of Peaches on the way there.

Are you gonna go get an Owly for Free Comic Day?

Cool.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi.

I just finished Heart Shaped Schlop. It was okay. At the end they killed the ghost. I give it one paw.

I also read that Owly book at Lee's place.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Waiting for Schlop's Castle Reply with quote

Hi.

Lee told me about a book she thought I would like. It's called Castle Waiting for Schlop. It just arrived at the library so me and Peaches are going to go down and pick it up.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Schlop's Castle Reply with quote

Hi.

So far me and peaches are about halfway through Schlop's Castle. I like it a lot so far. There was this one scene where the princess found a lazy cat and the cat took a nap on her lap... like Schlop. Also there were some hot cross buns.

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Schlop likes cat naps Reply with quote

Hey Gulliver!

That's so cool you guys are reading Castle Schloping! I'm glad my recommendation was a good one. I can't wait for me and Lee to read it too.

How does it compare to Fables?

Would Sneeches like it or is it too scary?

Good report on the napping cat. It's ok that it's not in the cat thread for now.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Gulliver!
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Foiled again Reply with quote

Hi.

I finished a book called 'Soon I will be Innibsible.' It was okay - I give it one and a half paws.

Now I am going to finish up reading Castle Schloping. It's not too scary so far Nibs. The princess just had a baby and it looks like Schlop.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Castle Schloping Reply with quote

Hi.

I finished Castle Schloping. I give it 2 paws - it was great. There was even a doggy named Dinky - maybe that's why Lee recommended it for me. I just read that there will be a second book coming out next year.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Schlopternals Reply with quote

Hi.

I started reading the Schlopternals. I can tell I am going to like it since someone was reading Gulliver's Travels.

Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Doldrums Reply with quote

Hi.

Recently I read the Schlopstrous Memoirs of a Mighty McFearless and American Born Schlopese... they both weren't that great... maybe 1 paw. I haven't read a good book in awhile - maybe Lee can recommend some more like Schlop Waiting when she gets back...

lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Princess Schlop Reply with quote

Hi Gulliver!

How's it going? I miss you!!

Anysneech, I heard that you were maybe going to read The Princess Schlop next. I was also thinking of reading The Princess Schlop.

I was thinking... maybe we could both read it... and then talk about it, like our favorite scenes and parts and stuff. And answer questions we might have. You know?

Let me know if you like that idea. Also, let me know when you read it and I'll get right to it as well.

Hope you're doing well, Gulliver! Hugs!!
Gulliver
Anysneech Bean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: InterSchlop Reply with quote

Hi.

I just finished InterSchlop - it was okay (1 paw). I also got the Princess Schlop book just like you said Lee - I will wait to read it until you are ready.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: