Video Games

Be it board, computer or outdoors....
Games help distract from doing chores
lee
No Pants Bean

unbewiivable

Post by lee »

HOORAY!!!

My roommate finally tracked down and bought a Wii!!!! Well, she ordered it. It won't be here for another week.

My two female roommates are going to Europe for most of February. that will leave the Wii unattended. I can play ZELDA!!!

Schlop thinks an envoy of bears should come out to visit and play some Zelda with us!!! And Dave should come too.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Wii cool!

Post by Snuffles »

Hi Lee!!

That is awesome news about the Wii! I can't wait to come over and play it. Do you think I will be big enough to hold the wii-mote?
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

Wiitastic

Post by lee »

Hey Snuffs!!

I finally got to play the WII!!!!!

It was pretty cool. I watched and played some Wii Sports. It was pretty incredible actually. You could throw punches and box. You could swing a baseball bat! You could pitch. You could golf and bowl. It was like seeing the future. I was impressed with how fun it was to mess around with the Wiimote. (yes snuffs, you are big enough to hold it!)

Beth created 4 virtual personas for us roommates and I really liked sitting and watching our virtual selves wander around and get bored and sleep and talk to each other. That was the best!!!

Then... we played the ELEBIT game!! Just like in Penny Arcade!! I think Elebits are terribly scary and creepy, but it was a pretty cool game. You basically trash the room and shake things and break things, looking for poor little Elebits to capture (for power). Anyway, I TOTALLY get that Penny Arcade cartoon now, TOTALLY. (quiet, nibs) So that is cool.

Still haven't seen Zelda yet... I'll let you know how that goes... I'll probably start a whole separate thread for that...
lee
No Pants Bean

RAINING IN SHANGHAI

Post by lee »

I can't wait to play the Weather Channel game, just like Gabe...
lee
No Pants Bean

wii bunnies

Post by lee »

More Wii new to report...

Last night I watched/played some Rayman.

Only on the Wii... Rayman involves KILLING BUNNIES!!! With Plungers.

The bunnies are kinda creepy but also kind of cute.

My favorite mini games included having to dance the bunnies off the stage, in time to the music... and then having to keep the stall doors closed while 4 bunnies were in 4 bathroom stalls on the beach. They kept screaming when the doors opened!!! Bunny Spotted!!!!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

So awesome!

Post by Snuffles »

That's sounds so cool Lee - you're my hero!

I can't wait to be able to play. But that seems a little weird that you were spotting bunnies when they were trying to go the bathroom...
- the Thong Song
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Pancakes are on the what now?

Post by DJ »

I heard that there is going to be an X-Play musical episode coming up on the 5th. Do you guys want to watch it and then grab some pancakes afterwards?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBvlC5tv ... ed&search=
Zupancakes
lee
No Pants Bean

bunny stories

Post by lee »

Hey DJ

I would love to grab some -cakes and watch some XPlay. Count me in!!

Meanwhile..hey Snuffles...

I played a bunch of Rayman last night!! It was really fun. There are a lot of really clever minigames. Some involved dancing to the music (with bunnies). In another one you had to play discuss with a giant cow and toss him over the graveyard!! It was funny when he lands, he rolls!! And if you mess up, you throw him straight into a bunny!!

My favorite though was this bunny who was sitting down to eat dinner. And outlines of food would appear on the screen and you had to trace the outline and then the food would appear and he would eat it and be happy!!! The better you traced, the better the food was that he got (and the more points you got). If you traced the sandwich really well, for example, then it would be big and have an egg on top. The bunny really liked it. It was funny when you messed up because then the bunny didn't get food and he got angry and started shaking with hunger!! hoo hoo. But i was good at that part, so the bunny was mostly fed!!

Miss you, Snuffs!!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Hey Lee!

Post by Snuffles »

Really? Wow, that game sounds SO cool! I knew you would be awesome at feeding those bunnies. What was the hardest food to trace? DJ thinks pancakes would be pretty easy to trace...

Do you remember we used to play Rayman a long time ago? I don't remember it being half as fun though, and I don't think there were any bunnies either.

Keep up the good work!
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

snuffs is so cool

Post by lee »

Hey Snuffs

That was a good question. The hardest food to trace was actually a baseball (for some reason the bunny ate a baseball mixed in with real foods) and to draw the baseball you had to trace a squiggly S shape that looked like the stiches of the ball.

Anysneech, I wonder if I should start separate threads for Wii games v. Xbox games. What do you think?

This past weekend I was in LA and I watched Robert and Steve play a lot of Lego Star Wars. Have you ever seen that game? It was really cool... they are true to all the lego pieces- guns look like lego guns, etc. Someone really put a lot of cool creative work into that. It was also a really cool game. Two paws up!!

I also saw people playing Guitar Heroes at a store. Those fake guitars are so cool!!! Nibs could really see doing some major shredding. Would you guys be interested in starting a band?? (maybe Duddles can be the emcee....)
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Me? Be in a band? With SNEECHES?

Post by peaches »

Hi Lee!!!

That is such a great idea! I would love to be in a band... but only if SNEECHES was in the band too. That would be so great. We could rehearse every Friday... and eat snacks.

Our hit song would be... Hooked on a SNEECHLING!
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
lee
No Pants Bean

Post by lee »

That's pretty funny, Peaches.

No wonder Sneeches likes you so much. Youre clever. Hoo hoo.

Hey SNUFFLES!!!

I played some more Wii the other day. Did some more operations anord drained some tumors and took glass out of a body. But that surgery game freaks me out.

Then I played the bunny game some more. There was a new song to dance to. And I still hold the championship for cow milking. And I still really like the game where you draw food stuffs and the bunny eats it- Ive gotten a lot better at it. The other day the bunny ate so much that he fell off his chair he was so full!!

Do you think I should start playing Zelda?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

So much Wii

Post by Snuffles »

Wow, you've been Wii-ing a lot Lee. Do you sit down while you are Wii-ing?
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

Sneeches Christ

Post by lee »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe posted a KH2 video remix that I've already seen!! I thought I was the only person who spent time watching those things!!! Oh man, that's so exciting. Also cool that Gabe thinks its his favorite game... oh man, I need to get back into it, it was so fun!

Wow. Wowie wow wow.

:)

Hoo hoo.... blue ice cream.....
lee
No Pants Bean

xbox games

Post by lee »

Hey there

I got to play and watch a lot of cool video games in LA this weekend.

I saw Call of Duty 3 (hooo hooo, just like that Office clip) and it was pretty cool but the part I liked was that it was set in WWII and the Germans talked in GERMAN and the French talked in FRENCH and it was neat to hear the actual languages being shouted out on the battlefield.

Then I played a lot of Dead Rising, the game where the zombies storm the shopping mall. It was really cool... you could use everything in the mall, chairs, food, tennis rackets, guitars, bowling balls, jewelry, cds, etc to attack the zombies. You get to take pictures... it's funny... you get points for taking pictures of hot zombie girls (erotica points). Anyway, very cool game, I liked it.