Question for Mr Nibs

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Question for Mr Nibs

Post by DJ »

I think we should start a forum for gaming. All types of gaming - computer gaming, board gaming, role play gaming, pancake gaming, etc. You might not know this about me but I am a very big gamer! I like to LARP with Snuffles and also I RPGed with Duddles (back in the day) and one time me and Muffins MMORPGLARPed!

Can you create the forum Nibs? Pancakes.
Zupancakes
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Update

Post by DJ »

Are we making much progress on this Nibs?

Pancakes.
Zupancakes
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Concerned...

Post by DJ »

It seems our moderator isn't quite up to the task. Perhaps we should consider nominating a new moderator. Has Nibs been drinking again?
Zupancakes
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Second day - still no forum

Post by DJ »

Maybe Nibs has really been hitting the bottle hard. Remember that time he was here in St Louis and he got so wasted he thought the space heater was Schlop and he almost got singed! I think Lee took a picture of him at the time. It was so crazy...
Zupancakes
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Day 3 - no forum in sight

Post by DJ »

I wonder if Schlop is accidentally sitting on Nibs and Nibs can't get free to update the forums? I think that happened to Snuffles once.

Maybe Lee should make sure Schlop isn't sitting on Nibs.
Zupancakes
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

it will be so

Post by Nibs »

Hullo DJ

Thanks for your suggestions! Yeah... I was indeed being sat upon. Also.. there was another beetle ... and you know how i am with beetles... but before I went into my week-long coma... Lee was able to subdue him under a glass.

I'd be happy to create your forum. I'm always looking for new ideas and ways to improve the site. Thanks for your input!!!

Good day to you!
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

About time!

Post by DJ »

Thanks Nibs - the new forum looks GREAT! I love the way you made it rhyme about doing chores. Excellent!

I can't wait to go post in it...
Zupancakes