Petition for DJ

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Gundy
Regular Bean

Petition for DJ

Post by Gundy »

Hey guys...

So...I just learned.... that, well you see....

Apparently Dj... he has to live... in this pillow...but you see... he's allergic...

And you know how some people have allergies? See? Well...can you imagine... and he can't get away...mohair everywhere.... and sneezing..and sniffling...and just more mohair....

Poor Dj. I had to live once in a pillow with a cat that wouldn't stop meowing... so I kinda know...but even that's not as bad as sneezing...

So I think we should start a petition...to get DJ a new pillowcase...of his own.... so if you agree....write me back....

VIVA DJ!
lee
No Pants Bean

I agree!

Post by lee »

Hey Gundy,

I agree that DJ should have his own pillowcase. Preferably one with pancakes on it.

I think maybe Snuffles could stay there sometimes too cause I know DJ likes hanging out with Snuffles.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

no bear is a pillowcase

Post by Nibs »

Wow, me and Schlop get a whole bed to ourselves. You guys all share one little pillowcase. Not even ON the bed? Man. Is it sealed too so spiders can't get in? That's awful. You should at least be on the bed.

Yeah- I say get DJ his own pillowcase!!! Maybe DJ can let us know if there's any progress on this front.
Last edited by Nibs on Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

I'll sign

Post by Muffins »

Hey, I'll sign the petition too.

This pillowcase smells like pancakes...
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

progress update?

Post by Nibs »

Hey Dj,

How's it going on the Getting-Your-Own-Pillowcase front? A lot of us out here are really pulling for you on this. We were wondering if there's been any updates in your status or if we need to move to Phase Two of our activism.