Spiders - oh my!

Nibs answers any questions you have about that infamous bear named Schlop.
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Spiders - oh my!

Post by Duddles »

Petri recently informed me that the spider season is coming soon - oh nos. Personally I have met some friendly spiders (shout out to Petey the Spider) but I know that Dave gets scared of the spiders. I told Petri to browse around for a spider net and he comes up with these two:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C8 ... &n=3375251

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002M ... &n=3375251

What do you think about these Lee? Hoo hoo.
Where's Petri?
lee
No Pants Bean

My Spider Sense is Tingling

Post by lee »

Hi Duddles,

I'm sorry to hear about Spider season coming. I hope it's a mild one. I also hope last year's spiders have spread the word not to go into your apartment.

I think the first net looks more sturdy... the second net has an opening... and spiders could get in! But you could hang it over so all the bears would be safe. But then who would eat the spiders? Make sure there's room for Dave in there.

Also... don't forget Petri...cause sometimes you lose him... and he doesn't want to be left out when all the spiders come!
Snowy
Prolific Bean

Spider in a bottle

Post by Snowy »

Yo Duddles, my man....

Make sure to keep lots....of glasses around, yo.

That way...the little spider dudes....you can trap them....before they eat you....

It's what Lee does.... or maybe she's waiting for those aliens from Signs...

"It's contaminated!" Hoo hoo.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

...um...

Post by Nibs »

Hey Duddles,

Thanks for the question. I know bugs are scary- there've been two beetles now and it's not even summer yet. I'm just praying there's no moths to come.

Schlop wanted me to tell you that this section is normally for questions to Schlop...not to Lee....just for the future, you know...um....well....see, I think it's ok...but Schlop....you know....um....gotta go
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Spanish Spiders

Post by Duddles »

Hullo Nibs!

Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I haven't seen a spider in some time. Maybe they don't like flannel?

I heard you are in Peru and have seen many a spider. I heard you also saw a scorpion but contained it with an upside down trash can.

It sounds very scary. You are quite brave, little Nibs.
Where's Petri?
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Two by two

Post by Duddles »

Hullo, I have found myself on a flannel bed that is very large and Lee is here but so far I have not found Petri. The other day I did run into two friendly spiders but I told them Schlop does not allow spiders on his bed, and Lee helped move them to a part of the forest where they can find some insects to snack on. They were friendly spiders and they definitely did not lay any spider eggs inside me, hoo hoo.
Where's Petri?
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Spider on the bed

Post by Duddles »

There was a troublesome spider that crawled over Lee's face and then tried to come visit us bears in the middle pillow. The spiders need to remember that Schlop's bed is off limits to any spiders and instead they should stay in the forest. The spiders are also not allowed on Lee's head. I am allowed to take naps on Lee's head when she needs fuzzy support but that is just me and not for spiders. Hoo hoo that is all.
Where's Petri?
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Banana Schlops

Post by Muffins »

I heard that a rude banana slug snuck into Schlop's cabin while he was away on vacay and that the slug crawled over Schlop's pile of blankets and left a slime trail - how rude!

In response Schlop is going to fight back using Sluggo - I am not sure what that is exactly but I hear it is lit!
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Revenge of the Slugs

Post by Muffins »

Last we heard - Schlop was going to employ the mysterious substance Sluggo to repel the bothersome banana slugs from his cabin. But apparently things have not gone as planned as this devious slug was photographed squeezing his way through a hole near an outlet to get into Schlop's cozy abode:
Does this mean that the banana slugs actually like the Sluggo and it is having the reverse effect as intended? When will the slugs learn that Schlop does not tolerate slime!
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"