Snacks

Food is a very important topic on these forums. We now have a new category devoted entirely to it (including any and all muffins, pancakes, and pastries).
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Snacks

Post by Gulliver »

Hey Lee, did you get that song? The one about snacks? What did you think? I really like it. Especially the part about the snacks. I usually just skip ahead to the snacks part, but the rest of it is probably good too.

Speaking of, what kind of snacks do you guys like? Have you ever had trail mix? That's a pretty good snack!
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Oh dear, oh dear

Post by Gulliver »

...Lee hasn't responed yet to my post. I don't know what that means... Do you think that she didn't like the song and now she is mad at me? Oh, so much nervous tension.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Uh oh

Post by Gulliver »

Lee - are you mad at me?? If you don't like the song, I really don't like it either. Snuffles told me you might like it. I don't know why I listened to him...

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Snack Attack

Post by Nibs »

Hum... de... doodle...de....dum... oh hi Gulliver. I listened to your song first before Lee got a chance. I like it a lot. It gets stuck in my head....

There will be snacks, there will.... there will be nibs, there will.... there will be toast and crackers, there will....

I like to make up my own lyrics.

It's kind of a sad song though, don't you think? Minus the snack part.
Evil Monkey
Regular Bean

Sad indeed

Post by Evil Monkey »

That is a sad song Nibs, I'm glad you appreciated that.

It's really about the great Insanity that will befall this world. When there will be no countries, for why would we need them. The Insanity will spread from one person to another. One minute you will be thinking that something wrong has happened to your friend, that he must have lost his mind. At this point it will already be too late for you. The Madness will be growing, so quietly you will never know it is there, like a siren in the distance or the ringing of toy cymbals from a long-forgotten dream. But it will be too late.

The next person you meet will think something has happened to you. That is how the Insanity will spread. Like a server bringing a tray of snacks to a party, one guest to the next.
lee
No Pants Bean

Snacky snack snack, don't come back

Post by lee »

Hey Gulliver,

What kind of snacks do you think Andrew Bird would eat?

I really like both songs of his I've heard. Are his other songs this good? Maybe Schlop should buy his album.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Hmmm... that's a tough one

Post by Gulliver »

Ummm, what snacks would he eat? ...ummm I'm not sure. Can I think it over? What do you think he would eat, Lee? Ummm... snacks, snacks snacks... what kind of snacks are there... maybe Trail Mix? Oh, I already mentioned that. What are the popular snacks these days? I haven't really been up on my snacks like I should... hmmmm... one second, I have to check on something...

<time passes>

...okay, I just talked to DJ and he suggested cheesy fries. Is that right?

<more time passes>

...Snuffles is now telling me that most birds eat worms so maybe he eats worms but I don't think that sounds right...

Oh!

Baby Schlop
Regular Bean

Fun snacks for snacktime

Post by Baby Schlop »

Hey guys. Long time listener, first time poster here.

Gulliver... there are many snacks you can eat that are fun AND healthy!

My favorite is putting peanut butter on celery.... and then sprinkling raisins to top. It's called "Ants on a Log"

Sometimes just ordinary fruit can be a fun, healthy snack that is also delicious!

I also really like Handisnacks!

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Allright!

Post by Gulliver »

Cool! Another snack enthusiast! (I didn't know Schlop had a baby?)

Those looks like awesome snacks indeed. Ants on a log - sounds gross! But cool. Handisnacks look great! I can't wait to get some from Schnucks!

Snacks a lot, Baby Schlop!

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Snacks from Schnucks

Post by Gulliver »

Hey fellow snack-aholics! I just had a new snack and wanted to share the news. We got a red grapefruit from Schnucks. Contrary to the name - it was actually yellowish on the outside and pinkish on the inside. But it was very good! You can scoop out fruit with a spoon and then at the end squeeze the juice into a glass. It's like two snacks in one!

Keep on snacking, gang.

Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Snack warnings

Post by Snuffles »

Gulliver, I think you squirted some grapefruit juice in my eye when you were plucking out the fruit with a spoon. You need to be more careful when snacking - it can be dangerous!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Petri
Majestic Bean

Ooples and Boonoonoos!

Post by Petri »

Duddles' deeds be done.