League of Extraordinary Babies

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Seven Wonders

Post by Nibs »

Oh wow!

Carina turns 7 today (hopefully she doesn't age out of the League) and she celebrated by playing Villainous as Scar with the help of Buttermilk!!!

Also she apparently made her own duck pinata (which is just a duck, not Gilcrest by the way)

We hear reports that Gilcrest has sent mail back to me so I'll be checking the mailbox (and the forest) each day!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Yellow hair don't care

Post by PB »

I have been following the exploits of one Gilcrest duck with great interest - it is good to see a fellow yellow-fuzzed trickster wreaking havoc. Just recently I heard Gilcrest bamboozled everyone by hanging some mistletoe above a toilet - how delightfully wicked!
Nibs

Tis the season

Post by Nibs »

It's true, PB! You yellow stuffies are certainly upholding the Trickster archetype for everyone!

Here's the photo. Look at Gilcrest's maniacal cackle, hoo hoo!

Meanwhile, check out this most decadent pumpkin pie that is happening over at Gilcrest's house! Whipped cream! Cinnamon powder! Lee really needs to up our pumpkin pie game so we can hang with the cool stuffies.

Also here's the latest shop of our Superbaby celebrating the last night of Hannukah. I hope I get to go visit her and Gilcrest again when the variants calm down.

Snowy
Prolific Bean

Snow + Elena 4 eva!

Post by Snowy »

Sup my dudes!

Major props to Lee for hooking me up with an epic birthday zoom for one of my best buds Elena - we used to chill in Hallett back in the day. We all got to sing Happy B-Day and then I got to meet the little bear dudette Buttermilk!

Then later I got to hop on Sneeches' zoom with Peaches - and it turns out I look almost identical to Sneeches on Zoom - isn't that wild? It was really tripping my gourd!

It was dope of Schlop to let me crash on his beg bed for the night - but he does have a rather strict no munchies in bed rule...

Whoa - truly an epic day!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Ash is back

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Ash has returned from the land of the schlobbits where he learned the ways of the Kiwi and walked around barefoot in his PJs and ate gelatos.

Now he is back in Bearsville and is hard at work on his first comic book which is Mr. Wildflowers and the Evil Attack of Bloodsucking Joe.
It sounds 2 spooky 4 sneeches, but Lee and I will probably read it together.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs

Not throwing away my Cuphead

Post by Nibs »

Time for an update on one of our Extraordinary Babies!

Carina has recently been making her own comics!

They are a mashup of Hamilton, Cuphead, and Plants v Zombies characters. So cool!

Hilda Berg is one of the villains of Cuphead!

Looks like that might even be Gilcrest in that last one!

So cool!
Nibs

A flock!

Post by Nibs »

It's been a big bird week here on the forums, but we have yet another bird update.

Apparently for Halloween our sources are reporting that Carina was a woodpecker, her Mom was a snowy owl and her Dad was a cardinal!

The paparazzi haven't managed to get any pictures yet but we are hoping some come through.

Schlop is glad bird-fever is spreading throughout the country.
Snowy
Prolific Bean

Dude, the feels

Post by Snowy »

Little Nibs Dude, that is so rad that Elena remembered me and dressed as a Snowy owl - what an honor!