Schlopcession

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlopcession

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Waystar Royco fans,

The newest show that us bears have undertaken is Schlopcession. The show is actually wrapping up its final season now but us bears are just starting with Season 1. The show is about the Roy family which runs a media empire and the kids are competing to be the schlopcessor of Logan who created the company. Us bears are not super familiar with the high-stakes world of New York media moguls so it is interesting to get a glimpse into this lifestyle.

I wonder which bear will succeed Schlop when he retires from running the Schlop site?
In the SHNOOD!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Team PB

Post by PB »

Yo Shnoods. Keep it on the DL but I am planning on holding a vote of no confidence in Schlop at the next bear council. Schlop is really stuck in the past while I am a disruptor looking to disrupt the Schlop site. Schlop barely even posts on these forums and there has been no user growth over the past 10 years!

I'm looking to shore up my support and I know I can count on you to disrupt the heck out of this site - PB out!
Nibs

Last bear standing

Post by Nibs »

Hullo!

Even tho us Forest Bears had to bail from this show, PEACHES and Muffins have been persevering their way through all four seasons and 3 external podcasts to find out who will inherit Logan Roy's empire.

We expect the answer to come this week or next, depending on PEACHES' nap schedule, but in the meantime us bears made some predictions:

Kendall - Snowy
Roman - Nibs (me)
Shiv - Muffins
Connor - DJ
Greg - Schlop
Tom - PEACHES
Geri - Sneeches
Marcia - Gulliver
Willa - Duddles
Anyone else - Duddles

Oh and Schlop also thinks it might be the bassoonist.
Shnoodles

Wambsgans 4 the win

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Royco fans,

I heard that the St Louis bears just now finished the final episode of Schlopcession - and it turns out Tom became the new CEO of Waystar Royco which means Peaches wins the bet!

Wow, congrats Peaches. Some bears might argue that it is a hollow victory since Tom will just be a puppet controlled by Alexander Skarsgård - but I say a win on a technicality is still a win!
In the SHNOOD!