New Movies Lee sees

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Gotta go fast!

Post by Snuffles »

Sonic the hedgehog is blue and goes really fast and obviously I can relate to that a lot and Lee is gonna go see the Sonic movie with me tomorrow which is also Sneechenstine's day and I hope she will pick me up in her new truck yay!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

No teeth for Snuffles or Sonic

Post by lee »

Snuffles and I are going to see Sonic for Sneechentine's Day together!

Big hugs to Snuffles who does so much for our bear community!

So excited to have this adventure with him! Hugs to Snuffles!

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Q4 of 2021

Post by Nibs »

We haven't posted in this thread since before The Plague so it's time to revive it...

Lee has been getting worried that she isn't keeping track of all the epic movies wedged into the last quarter of 2021 so she asked me to make her a schedule so she can track them better. Here we go with my week by week calendar of bullet points....

OCTOBER
* Next week, as Shnoodles has so patiently alerted us about, is the long-awaited DUNE on Oct 22.
* Then we get a week off to process all our feelings and rewatch Dune as many times as needed
NOVEMBER
* Then The Eternals premieres (Nov 5) and we finally get to find out how long Schlop has been watching over us
* Now it's time for a musical and we can see how Andrew Garfield does at being Jonathan Larson in Tick Tick Boom (Nov 12)
* Another week off for bears to catch up on naps and memorize any songs worth remembering
* Now it's Thanksgiving week and it's time for Sneeches' favorite, Encanto (Nov 24) "COLOOOOMBIA!" and oh what's this another contender wedged into this week with Schlop's long awaited House of Gucci also on Nov 24!
DECEMBER
* A week off to digest all this great content! And time to begin our Matrix marathon if we haven't already!
* Now it's time for more singing and dancing with West Side Story on Dec 10
* Not sure if anyone cares but the new SpiderMan will come out on Dec 17.
* The grand finale of all this great cinema arrives in Duddles' most anticipated rabbit movie of the year, Matrix Resurrection (Dec 22)

Woo! That's quite a lot, I hope we bears can pace ourselves!

(Disclaimer: As you may know, I don't have a good sense for which of these films are streaming vs theater-only vs both so please adjust expectations accordingly. You can send any complaints or corrections to Gnocco who will process those for me in the order they are received.)
Nibs

A waking stream

Post by Nibs »

Many bears have been complaining that my calendar needs to account for streaming so let's try this again...

OCTOBER
* Dune- COMPLETE!
* Halloween, no movies
NOVEMBER
* The Eternals (Nov 5) - no streaming for 45 days
* Tick Tick Boom (Nov 12) - streaming Nov 19!
* Week off
* Encanto (Nov 24) - streaming Dec 24
* House of Gucci (Nov 24) - streaming unclear
DECEMBER
* Week off
* West Side Story (Dec 10) - streaming unclear
* SpiderMan (Dec 17) - streaming Summer 2023
* Matrix Resurrection (Dec 22) - streaming immediately!

Good thing we can count on a Wachowski to get it right.

Anysneech, this paints a much bleaker picture of the last 10 weeks of the year. Good thing Lee has a hook rug that will take her many months to complete!
Nibs

Movie Ultra Marathon

Post by Nibs »

Oh wow!

It might be time once again to get organized about what to watch since a flurry of new things are in the queue.

Bears are still trying to finish Severance but we also want to start Under the Blanket of Heaven and potentially also Obi Wan!

Meanwhile, I'm trying to rally for a Jurassic Park franchise revisit together.

And for Gulliver there's a new Sneech Awakening documentary and DEH is finally out on streaming.

Not to mention lots of great movies in theaters like Everything Everywhere Fuzz at Once and Dr Strange and who knows when those are going to stream.

I need an Executive Assistant to help me keep track of all this. And we haven't even gotten to the Top Gun sequel yet!