www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pancakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Pancake Technician to the Rescue Reply with quote

Hello again pancake gang,

It appears another nibstagram influencer has decided to do a pancake photo-op - this time it is Rescue Bear. As a certified Pancake Technician I will now evaluate RB's pancake technique.

Problem #1 - RB is wearing a scarf which is dangerously close to getting some syrup on it! It is important to not wear any dangling or loose-fitting clothing when eating pancakes - such as scarves, ties, or capes. I myself prefer to eat my pancakes au naturel but you may use a bib if you are less experienced with syrup drips.

Problem #2 - RB has overlapped his pancakes instead of stacking them. One of the main benefits of pancakes is that they are stackable, and here RB is completely disregarding that feature - a major pancake faux pas. Remember - if your pancakes look like a Venn diagram your stack needs adjusting.
DJ
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: Chris' at SLU Reply with quote

I heard that there is a Chris' Pancake House at SLU law school and that the students can go down and get pancakes without even leaving the building.

I think I will take the LSAT and fulfill my dream of becoming a pancake lawyer.
DJ
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Lin is wrong Reply with quote

We all remember when Jon Stewart went on reddit and declared waffles better than pancakes, and was subsequently removed from TV. Well, Lin has made a similar poor career choice after answering the very same query on the very same site:

Quote:
Waffles. They got little boxes to catch the butter.

I pray the Pancake King shows you his mercy, Lin. For shame, for shame.
DJ
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject: The Danish kind Reply with quote

Quite interesting pancake news - it appears Nibs ventured into a Scandinavian brunch where he got some Danish pancakes.

This is quite shocking, and I know everyone is waiting for me to explain what exactly a Danish pancake is as the resident Pancake Expert.

Obviously I could explain what a Danish pancake is - quite easily in fact - but I think it would be nice to let Nibs have a go at explaining it. I wouldn't want to steal his pancake thunder, so to speak.
PB
Fuzziest Bean of All

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: You better run, you better take cover Reply with quote

Pancake thunder?

Isn't that what happens after DJ eats too many pancakes?

PB'd!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: