Fleaschlop

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Fleaschlop

Post by Shnoodles »

Or should we call it Schlopbag? Hmmm...

Anyshnood, hey you TV watching guys!

I heard a rumor that some malm bears and some flannel bears are going to start watching a new show called Fleaschlop. I am not sure what it is about, but hopefully it will be as good as Schlop Omens and Stranger Schlops!

I think the goal is to watch 2 episodes by next week - so we better hop to it guys!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Fleas on parade

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Fleaschlops,

I heard Nibs watched episode 4 of FleaSchlop where they go on a silent retreat and someone got stung by a wasp.

I also liked the part where the sister is aghast to find out that FleaSchlop uses the same lotion on both her face and rest of her body. It's like how Schlop uses the same shampoo for both the top of his head and the all the rest of his fur.

Nibs make sure you wait for us before watching episode 6
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Fleaschlop finale

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you guinea pig guys,

Yesterday was quite an event - the malm bears and the flannel bears watched the final episode of Season 1 at the same time (except for Peaches who is not allowed to watch).

Us bears all agreed it was quite an emotional episode and we are excited to keep watching the second season.
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

The name is Bond, Flea Bond

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Phoebe phans,

So far us bears are 2 episodes into season 2 of FleaSchlop and loving it! I just heard the exciting info that FleaSchlop herself (Phoebe Waller-Schlop) helped punch-up the screenplay for the upcoming James Schlop film called No Time to Schlop.

Wow!

I imagine James Bond will turn to the camera a lot and maybe there will even be a guinea pig sidekick... exciting!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Is this the end of FleaSchlop?

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Hamster fans,

We did it - bears from Left Coast and bears from the middle coast both watched the final episode of Season 2 of FleaSchlop at the same time!

It was quite emotional and at the end FleaSchlop didn't let the camera follow her - does this mean it is the end of the show? I hope not - we still need to find out what happens with the two Claire's and how the hamster and the guinea pig will get along at the cafe.

Stay tuned, FleaSchloppers!
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Wheeeeeere's Claire?

Post by Duddles »

I liked the fox!

Hoooo!
Where's Petri?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Phoebe likes us

Post by Snuffles »

Phoebe Waller-Schlop did an interview and she said this:
Which subjects do you wish more authors would write about?

I wish more people would write from the point of view of tiny, witty animals.
I think that means she would like us!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song