www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Colbert Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shnoodles
No Pants Bean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: The end of another era! Reply with quote

I can't believe Jon Stewart is going to be leaving The Daily Show this year! They are going to replace him with a new host but I can't imagine someone who is as smart about politics but also funny. I mean - Sneeches is funny and Nibs is smart about politics... maybe they could co-host?

I wish Jon all the best on his future endeavors (I hear he has big plans) and celebrate all the great comedy and news he has brought over the years. Three cheers for Jon!
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Build the Peach! Reply with quote

Hey you politics guys, looks like Peaches has been making the rounds of the comedy shows lately. It all started when Donald Trump proposed calling the border wall Peaches. As you can imagine this is quite controversial!

First Colbert proposed that we could have James pay for the giant Peach wall, and then whipped his crowd into a rousing chant of "Build the Peach!" Check it out here

Then on the Daily Show Trevor Noah waxed poetic about what a wall named Peaches would be like:

Quote:
“Peaches the border wall is the most adorable thing I have ever heard,” he explained. “You call a wall Peaches, it takes away all the stigma, right? Peaches isn’t xenophobic. Peaches isn’t racist. Peaches is just a wall trying to do wall-y things. It’s Peaches.”

Check out out here.

Pretty cool! Peaches is just a bear trying to do bear-y things... he's Peaches!
Sneeches
Whoza Fuzzy Bean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: PEACHES!!! Reply with quote

PEACHES!!!!

THE MOST ADORABLE THING!!!

PEACHES!!!
Snuffles
Outback Bean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject: Trevor Noah Reply with quote

I heard the Nibs scored tix to go see Trevor Noah in person!

This is very exciting. I wonder if he will talk about Peaches the border wall? I bet he and Sneeches have a lot to talk about ark-wise!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: