Chaos Schlopping

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Chaos Schlopping

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you YA guys,

Chaos Schlopping is apparently going to be a movie (starring Spiderman and Rey!) and it is based on a book that Gulliver read and Lee started. I asked Gulliver about it but his plot description was a bit confuzzing - something about how everyone can hear each others' thoughts and there are spaceships and aliens and talking dogs!

I guess it's not a surprise that the movie is also turning out to be a mess - it was supposed to come out in March but was deemed "unreleasable" by the studio and so they are doing more reshoots.

https://www.slashfilm.com/chaos-walking-reshoots/

Looks like Lee had the right idea on bailing from this boondoggle!
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

Inconceivable

Post by Nibs »

Thanks for keeping on this beat, Shnoodles!

Remember that we read it originally because we were wondering what Daisy Ridley was doing next?

Lee and I find it satisfying that the movie is unreleasable because we thought the book was unreadable. Hoooo!
Shnoodles

Chaos Schlopping Slowly

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you YA fans,

I know everyone is very eager to find out when they can finally see Chaos Schlopping in theaters - they announced it will now be released on January 22nd, 2021.

Just think about how awesome this movie will be with all the extra time they will have to work on it!

So everyone be sure to keep January 22nd, 2021 free on their calendars!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Chaos Shlopping is real!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Noisy guys,

After years of waiting we finally got our first glimpse of the Chaos Schlopping movie!

I was able to make the harrowing journey down the stairs to Schlop's bed to get a sneak peek at the trailer. We finally got to see Manchee the dog - and he was brown! Also we got to see the Noise which appears as fluorescent smoke around the heads of the characters... cool! Sneeches and Peaches were really into the trailer soundtrack as well.

At the end it said "Coming Soon" - I know we will all be on the edge of our pillows waiting for that!
In the SHNOOD!