www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schlop Appreciation Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> How cool is Schlop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ
Dinky Bean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Hugs & Grapes Reply with quote

I was told today was Schlop Appreciation Day. I am not sure who Schlop bribed to get a whole day for appreciation.

But I appreciate how Schlop is able to send so many remote hugs to those in need. He sure has sent a lot of hugs recently.

Also I appreciate that Schlop appreciates self-replenishing foodstuffs like the bowl of neverending grapes in Sandy Eggos. I think that will help do a lot for the future of sustainable snacking.
Snuffles
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Sending our hugs to Schlop Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I know we are well past the official Schlop Appreciation Day but I just wanted to send supportive hugs of support to Schlop who is dealing with some difficult times with a mouse that is disrupting his sleep and everything. Hopefully this mouse situation will soon be resolved and sleep schedules will return to normal. In the meantime us Saint Louis bears will be sending many hugs Schlop's way!
Muffins
Whoza Fuzzy Bean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Schlop Day Reply with quote

Today is Schlopreciation day but I heard Lee was in Mexico and Gulliver was in Encinitas so I decided to post for this year. I hope Schlop is having a good day. I appreciate his softness and his fuzziness, it gives me something to aspire to, fur-wise.
Snuffles
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: bear of many blankets Reply with quote

Happy Schlop Appreciation 2018 y'all!

This year Schlop is in Encinitas with Peaches and Sneeches!

Unfortunately the first night was quite cold and even Schlop couldn't generate enough heat to warm Lee. But luckily Schlop was able to acquire six blankets for the second night which is only one less than his usual blanket quota.

We all appreciate that Schlop is able to gather so many blankets and has such a fine blanket collection!
Schlop
The One and Only

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Moop Reply with quote

Moop!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> How cool is Schlop All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: