miniNibFlix

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Movies for all

Post by Nibs »

Hi bears!

During this hibernation phase a lot of movies are being watched!!

St Louis bears have been on an amazing roll watching such epic films as Valerian, Passengers, Mother!, Ingrid Goes West, Whisky Tango Foxtrot, and a few others I am forgetting right now.

There's probably more I don't even know about since we haven't done a skype in a while due to illness!

Anyway, just wanted to celebrate this jubilant time of movie watching! Such a treat!

Do the bears have any Oscar Predictions?
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

A humble rec

Post by Nibs »

Hullo guys.

I heard the St Louis bears just watched Dawn Wall! We are all abuzz... how did it compare to Free Schlopo? How prominently featured were the snacks in Estes Park, Tommy's hometown?

Anysneech, I know I lost all my credibility back in 2012 when I picked Gandhi and never recovered....

BUT since the St Louis bears are enjoying watching movies, AND since they are having extra cold days, AND since we are all bolstered to handle traumatic film scenes after that Black Mirror run, AND since we like bears, AND since the St Louis bears read the book... I humbly encourage the St Louis bears to consider watching The Revenant so we can chat about it.

Hoo!