www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build a fjord for Lee!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duddles
No Doubt Moses Bean

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Hoo hoo Reply with quote

Hoo

I like when Lee helps me build a bed of pillows next to her bed so I can stay by her side during the night and avoid the dangers of Schlop rolling over in his sleep.
Petri
Bow Down Before This Bean

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Lee knows games Reply with quote

I like how Lee is so knowledgable about board games and introduces cool new games to us.

Like Plunder!

Happy B-Day Lee
Nibs
This is one Amazing Bean

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Just you wait Reply with quote

Woo hoo! Lee is grateful for all the birthday wishes, bears!!

Gulliver- just for record, the cupcake is for me and not Schlop. Schlop can get his own cupcake. Just clearing that up before we get the cupcake.

We also send birthday wishes to Gulliver and PB and Duddles and Klondike (belated) and the other bears we got to meet for the first time on Jan 11!

And thanks for the cool gifts, bears! Peruvian phrasebooks and more musicals on cd! And me and Lee will also go get some flannel sheets with Mom's generous gift.

The coolest thing about Lee's birthday, that used to just be pointless trivia, but is now newly-relevant, is that she shares this birthday with ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!!

Have a great day Lee!
Nibs
This is one Amazing Bean

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: The 39th year Reply with quote

Since Lee didn't make any birthday plans, her and I got to spend the day together!

Here's a summary of our adventures! Hoo hoo! Hope you enjoy!

https://imgur.com/gallery/daiRN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Other Bears All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: