www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Books Lee and Gulliver read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Books Lee and Gulliver read Reply with quote

Hey Gully,

Hullo! I hope you're having a fuzzy weekend!

I'm not sure... well.. how to say... it's ok if you don't want to... and there's lotsa other books so... but um.. well....

Would you have any interest in reading this book with me? It's YA and about Egypt and I liked the Lightning Thief and well... not sure if that sounds good and if not that's fine.... but let me know?

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Pyramid-Kane-Chronicles-Book/dp/1423113454
lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Books on a rainy day Reply with quote

Hi Gulliver,

Today I started reading The Red Pyramid. It's pretty easy to read so I got to about page 90. So far it is mostly building things up but I am excited to get into more of the action.

I heard that you nap-read Hidden Figures. Maybe that means you'll have room to read this book before Sneechmas!

I forget, do you have it as an audio book or a physical library book?

Fuzzy hugs to you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: