www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sneechmas 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> How cool is Schlop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nibs
Bean Bag Bean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Sneechmas 2017 Reply with quote

Hi bears!

I wanted to spin up a thread to yammer about possible ideas for Sneechmas 2017 when we all get together, Schlop included.

I just discovered that The Greatest Showman, Hugh's musical, will be released the day before we fly. Do you think it will be showing in Estes Park? Hoo hoo! That could be a fun flick to watch together! Will it be better than La La Land, last year's Sneechmas musical?

But we also have to watch Kylo Ren's Bogus Journey so maybe we will have to prioritize which movie to see.

I also thought we could use this thread for FOOD ideas of what foodstuffs we might want to make together.

I hear talk that Schlop wants to try making Enchischlopas!
Petri
Bow Down Before This Bean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Games are fun Reply with quote

We could try out some new games.

Games are fun.

We could try out 3-player games.

I found this one online that looks interesting

https://www.pagat.com/exact/99.html

Can you have 3 player Plunder?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> How cool is Schlop All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: